Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car I ordered last year has finally arrived. I was torn between the IE blue with white stripes and the Toxic Orange with black stripes. The front spoiler arrived with some scratches from being loaded and unloaded. Dealer replaced it the next day and found me a $1500 rebate to top it all off. Total all said and done, I got it for $2k under MSRP and I love the color of the car.

This thing is a monster. The torque, power and handling is much improved and the plastics are great to the touch. I was hesitant at first about the new stripes, but I've grown to really love them with the overall look of the car.

The overall buying experience was great and the car is awesome! Pure muscle.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
looks great deuce! Are the stripes in the seats red or orange?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stripes are orange, thankfully. I was wondering the same thing till it arrived.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats! You're going to love it!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Nice! Congrats looks good!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
This thing is a monster. The torque, power and handling is much improved and the plastics are great to the touch.
I am REALLY impressed with the low-down torque of this car. Where my '09 SRT felt sluggish in the lower rpm ranges, this car feels like it's ready to move at any rpm.

Anyway, have fun with that monster.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
I agree 1000%, this 2011 is a completely different car than my 2009. It handles like a dream, and has some serious low end torque. It is truly a blast to drive.

·
Registered
675 Posts
The car I ordered last year has finally arrived. I was torn between the IE blue with white stripes and the Toxic Orange with black stripes. The front spoiler arrived with some scratches from being loaded and unloaded. Dealer replaced it the next day and found me a $1500 rebate to top it all off. Total all said and done, I got it for $2k under MSRP and I love the color of the car.

This thing is a monster. The torque, power and handling is much improved and the plastics are great to the touch. I was hesitant at first about the new stripes, but I've grown to really love them with the overall look of the car.

The overall buying experience was great and the car is awesome! Pure muscle.

What was MSRP if you dont mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Very cool. Best looking non-IE IMO except maybe Black with silver.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Great looking car...i wasn't to keen on the TO color...but that first picture of yours is pretty cool. I will have to see what they look like in person once a dealer around here gets one.
Have FUN!!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Awesome ride man, awesome! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts