Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here the last couple of weeks and it's because I had a baby girl on March 3rd, so I took a week off and have been working from home since then so that we don't miss a beat with business, and am getting back into the swing of things. I'll be back posting here and wanted to let you know where I've been and introduce our newest future Speedlogix employee ...

Thanks for all your business and support, everyone!

Lisa.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats from a dad of 2 girls. When it comes time for her to date, let me know. I have some advIce for you. :)

·
Administrator
3,745 Posts
Well I'll say it again...haha. Very cute!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats on the new born. Brings back some fond memories. May her life be full of love and joy and of course MOPAR blood like her parents. She is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter hopefully you'll be able to get some occasional rest.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I haven't been on here the last couple of weeks and it's because I had a baby girl on March 3rd, so I took a week off and have been working from home since then so that we don't miss a beat with business, and am getting back into the swing of things. I'll be back posting here and wanted to let you know where I've been and introduce our newest future Speedlogix employee ...
Lisa.

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations to you and the Mommy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Congrats Lisa!! Beautiful little girl there.
Really like the name - my older daughter's name is Elise.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Congratulations!!

Zimbo

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congrats! She's a cutie.

From a Dad with "three" Daughters...and yes the dog and the cat are both female. See why I drive a muscle car.

·
Registered
675 Posts
WOW!!! WHAT A DOLL!!! Congratulations to you and Kris. Is Preston going to share his
MOPAR's or will she get her own? Ha! Ha! Look forward to seeing her in person!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts