Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I bought my car last month the mod bug bit me hard. Luckily for me the big dollar mods on my car were done by the previous owner. Decided the first few upgrades had to be on the inside. Ordered a new push button start decal from etsy. Then ordered a Shaker logo to go over the Dodge logo on my steering wheel. Got this from ReBadge Design and Graphics. Both items are super high quality. I have learned when it comes to decals and overlays you get what you pay for. Alot of junk cheap crap on the web so do your research. Last thing was changing the light up door sills from blue to orange. The previous owner installed blue ones but I think the orange goes better with orange shaker embroidery. These are also super high quality and extremely satisfying every time you open the door. I also ordered new gauge overlays from blackcat customs which should be in soon.

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,951 Posts
Since I bought my car last month the mod bug bit me hard. Luckily for me the big dollar mods on my car were done by the previous owner. Decided the first few upgrades had to be on the inside. Ordered a new push button start decal from etsy. Then ordered a Shaker logo to go over the Dodge logo on my steering wheel. Got this from ReBadge Design and Graphics. Both items are super high quality. I have learned when it comes to decals and overlays you get what you pay for. Alot of junk cheap crap on the web so do your research. Last thing was changing the light up door sills from blue to orange. The previous owner installed blue ones but I think the orange goes better with orange shaker embroidery. These are also super high quality and extremely satisfying every time you open the door. I also ordered new gauge overlays from blackcat customs which should be in soon. View attachment 1011365 View attachment 1011366
Love that style of Steering Wheel... Is that one you converted from a Jeep?

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Since I bought my car last month the mod bug bit me hard. Luckily for me the big dollar mods on my car were done by the previous owner. Decided the first few upgrades had to be on the inside. Ordered a new push button start decal from etsy. Then ordered a Shaker logo to go over the Dodge logo on my steering wheel. Got this from ReBadge Design and Graphics. Both items are super high quality. I have learned when it comes to decals and overlays you get what you pay for. Alot of junk cheap crap on the web so do your research. Last thing was changing the light up door sills from blue to orange. The previous owner installed blue ones but I think the orange goes better with orange shaker embroidery. These are also super high quality and extremely satisfying every time you open the door. I also ordered new gauge overlays from blackcat customs which should be in soon. View attachment 1011360 View attachment 1011364 View attachment 1011365 View attachment 1011366
I found these cool door ground lights.

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
431 Posts
Looks like you need to get the floor mats to say Shaker too. And have Shaker engraved on the lighted cup holder ring, dome lights, etch it in the glass, have it sewn in the seat belts, reprogram the radio so every word on the screen is Shaker, and for the final touch have it printed on the airbags... just so that it is clear that the car is a Shaker. :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the A pillar gauges where did you get those and what name brand are they.
Thanks, there are Glow Shift gauges and will be for sale shortly since I am going to go with a black faced gauge when my main gauge overlay comes in. Send me a message if you are interested.

Where did you find the lighted door sills? They look really good.
I will PM you his email address. They are extremely well made. He also sells them on ebay but email him direct. Probably give you a better deal.

Looks like you need to get the floor mats to say Shaker too. And have Shaker engraved on the lighted cup holder ring, dome lights, etch it in the glass, have it sewn in the seat belts, reprogram the radio so every word on the screen is Shaker, and for the final touch have it printed on the airbags... just so that it is clear that the car is a Shaker. :p
LOL, my buddy busts my chops too. Dont be jealous :ROFLMAO:lol Shakin not stirred. And by the way the radio actually says shaker when you start the car. Someone from Dodge new they had something special... Now embroidered seatbelts... that may be a bit much.

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop in Triple Nickel
472 Posts
I will PM you his email address. They are extremely well made. He also sells them on ebay but email him direct. Probably give you a better deal.
If you can send me the email too I'd also be interested

Reactions: jjklongisland

·
Registered
20 Posts
Could you please PM me information as to where you got your aftermarket items from
Very nice.

Since I bought my car last month the mod bug bit me hard. Luckily for me the big dollar mods on my car were done by the previous owner. Decided the first few upgrades had to be on the inside. Ordered a new push button start decal from etsy. Then ordered a Shaker logo to go over the Dodge logo on my steering wheel. Got this from ReBadge Design and Graphics. Both items are super high quality. I have learned when it comes to decals and overlays you get what you pay for. Alot of junk cheap crap on the web so do your research. Last thing was changing the light up door sills from blue to orange. The previous owner installed blue ones but I think the orange goes better with orange shaker embroidery. These are also super high quality and extremely satisfying every time you open the door. I also ordered new gauge overlays from blackcat customs which should be in soon. View attachment 1011360 View attachment 1011364 View attachment 1011365 View attachment 1011366
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts