Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here at work at Best Buy at WVU, and my co-workers rush up to tell me there's another challenger parked out in the depths of our parking lot beside mine. I inquired about his Hurst Shifter and he said if you go on CTalk Steve White's a vendor vendor on there. I reply with I'm already a member, so immediately after he roars out of the parking lot another Black Pearl Challenger pulls in. I stop and talk to him for a while, I must say that was the most productive smoke break I've ever taken

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Gotta love other owners! There are 3 in my neighborhood and we always give each other a wave when we pass on the road. We sure are a jolly bunch!

Reactions: pdx.challenger

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've tried waving to other challengers owners that I have seen on the road, but usually don't get anything in response. Others always seem to just want to mess with me. I've been cut off numerous times for no reason or just ride my ass as I'm driving along. Starting to think a lot of owners around here are a bunch of D bags.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice @bpa88 we have to meet and cruise one day, I haven't found any meets or cruises around here, but since the snow's gone some May come about. Do you know of any? If so, I'd love to go.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Usually, the SRT and RT owners seem to wave or flash their high beam when they see me driving mine. I return the greeting likewise. Challenger owners seem more passionate with their car and treat their it as something special and not just as another transportation appliance.

Keep up the good work guys/gals!

·
Registered
278 Posts
MAN, what does it cost to get and feed a Challenger in Sweden? Must be a LOT. Looks like you 2 are making a RABBIT sandwich.
The purchasing, shipping and registration is actually pretty decent. Usually you doesn't lose anything if you buy it, keep it for 1-2 years and then sell it, so that's good. Feeding it on the other and is outrageous, we pay about $9 per gallon of gas here. It's still worth it with your and other peoples smiles in mind. :)

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I've ran into three types of Challenger owners.
1. Hate Halo headlights
2. Love halo Headlights
3. People that bought a Challenger because they were just looking for a new car and use it for point a to b and wash it about once a season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts