Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Toxic Orange SRT w/ black stripes showed up finally so I went and picked it up just now, and all I can say is DAMN. I love this car more than I thought possible. I'll try and get some pictures posted as soon as I can. It was definitely worth the wait. I did have one questsion for you all that have your SRTs. Is yours push button start or fob? Mine is fob. Is that the way they come now or is it random? Anyways, off to stare at this beautiful car.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The push button should be in the glove box... I had to put mine in too... And congrats on the new ride....

·
Registered
532 Posts
I hear you... You would think that the guys doing the prep would have put it on.. Did they put your pedal kit on? Mine were in a box in the trunk. I didn't order the appearance group but I guess all the 392 gets the pedal kit...

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Try to hold your enthusiasm down a bit, a lot of folks think the 392 is “not all that”, but the owners know the score!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congrats. Try to hold your enthusiasm down a bit, a lot of folks think the 392 is “not all that”, but the owners know the score!
Well they are right... It's "not all that" ITS MORE!!!! LOL

·
Registered
631 Posts
Congrats and lets see some pics. Mine is not quite 4 weeks old, and continue to be more impressed with it every day.

Your dealer should have put the push button in, that's not something you should have to do. Mine did everything that I can tell, except they did leave all 4 of my tires at 36 PSI! Not as bad as when I bought my 05 GTO, the dealer left the spring blocks in and had all 4 tires at 50 PSI (still amazed I didn't have a blow out driving it home).

Now lets see some pics!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Just be glad they put your pedals on.. that brake pedal was a BEEEEEEOTCH!!! :)

Congrats on the TO and Black! Lovin mine!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Finally after all day picked mine up:) Only problem is they put the wrong tires on the car (Eagle RSA's) instead of the F1's so they had to put them on.

I must say:

THIS CAR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their car like I will be enjoying mine. And for those that are still waiting, it will be WELL worth the wait. Take our word for it :thumbsup:

NinjaBrwn

·
Registered
49 Posts
pics please!!!!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Black and Silver looks SWEEEEET! :)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Here are some pics I took before I took her home. I'll take some more later:
Sweet!
In addition to the wrong tires....looks like they also forgot the "Challenger" emblem on front grill!:scratchhead:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Toxic

Thanks. I was checking out a Toxic Orange one at the dealer when I was picking mine up. That is a sweet ride. I love the black stripes with the color. Just an awesome combination :bigthumb:.

Blu

That's another reason why I took pictures there at the dealership. I was so tired I didn't pick up one until I got home. When I was looking at it from the front I knew something was funny about it, but I went there after working the midnight shift and I was there all day until after 6pm. I gave them I call and they just told me to bring it back and they'll put it on.

I was asking them about the cord for the Ipod connection while they were changing the tires and the salesman was saying it doesn't come with these cars. I was thinking he didn't know what he was talking about. But then I hooked it up with a USB cord and I was pleasantly surprised. But then I started using the streaming audio with my Iphone....WOW. I couldn't believe it. That's an awesome feature they added. They really came up with these cars from the 2010.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts