Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car shows and cruise season is basically over and its time to look forward to next year season, fall and winter is the best time to add somereal power to your Hemi beast....

We can sell you every thing you need for the do it yourselfer or we can professionally install and tune it for you

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2011 to 2018 Challenger 5.7L 6 psi system professionally installed $6995.00, includes parts & labor, plus applicable taxes

requires pcm unlocking on 2015 and newer Challengers, $299.00 extra

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,166 Posts
Luke about how many maggies you reckon you put on/ sell in a year? Seems like you guys replenish your SC supplies quite regularly.

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it depends, its a fickle business, we normally order 6 or so at a time to help us cover the shipping, we are in the top 3 for Magnusons hemi supercharger sales in the USA, one of the top 3 is actually in Canada.....so top 2

not sure how we rank overall, but we are a large preferred vendor and they will refer you to us on the east coast, especially if in the southern states

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it can be done, I did it for Bigred

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
6,166 Posts
Edelbrock makes a 2650 for the Apache.

Oh wait, I think you were the one that posted that in a thread a while ago.

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
in order to convert, will need different timing cover, oil pan, windage tray and pulleys, accessories from the 392 are the same

also need to go to the Hc cylinders heads or buy the adapters

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
similar scenario to all the larger Whipples

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if your building an engine, which you have to anyway to use a 2650, then converting is not that complicated and with the help of Stuart at A2speed, we will have a great electronic bypass system shortly, Bigred is currently on the dyno with the new bypass system installed

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not including the cylinder heads approx 1700 in needed parts to make it work or you can use the adapters plates from another vendor which sells for approx 1k, using stock timing cover

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
2011 to 2018 Challenger 5.7L 6 psi system professionally installed $6995.00, includes parts & labor, plus applicable taxes

requires pcm unlocking on 2015 and newer Challengers, $299.00 extra
How much power does that add? Do you disable MDS? Do you replace the non MDS lifters during install? Is it upgradeable later if I want a bigger cam? That does not include long tube headers, correct? Have you switched to HP Tuners yet?

Sorry to be a pain but, if I a don't no one else will. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Luke, if some already has build shortblock (say 6.4 BGE). which one is more cost effective. Buy a hellcat head (new or used) vs (apache head). what are the timing parts that are interchangeable to both heads?
-$1700 worth of parts with Hellcat head + the price of 2650?
-$1000 for adapter plates with apache head + the $1700 extra parts and the price of 2650.

If someone has tvs 2300, is there any parts/accessories i can use from this unit to reduce price from the conversion or better to sell the whole kit?

not including the cylinder heads approx 1700 in needed parts to make it work or you can use the adapters plates from another vendor which sells for approx 1k, using stock timing cover

·
Registered
412 Posts
Car shows and cruise season is basically over and its time to look forward to next year season, fall and winter is the best time to add somereal power to your Hemi beast....

We can sell you every thing you need for the do it yourselfer or we can professionally install and tune it for you

View attachment 980948
Uh-Oh...

·
Vendor
12,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How much power does that add? Do you disable MDS? Do you replace the non MDS lifters during install? Is it upgradeable later if I want a bigger cam? That does not include long tube headers, correct? Have you switched to HP Tuners yet?

Sorry to be a pain but, if I a don't no one else will. :D
we normally disable the mds, no need to change lifters, not sure about the tuning from Magnuson whether they disable it or not

we are changing to HP, Magnuson still are using Diablo for the basic kits

approx 100 whps gain with 6psi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts