Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Dodge and Fans,

After an exhausting sales and wait process I finally have the car. This is the finest vehicle I've even owned. There was some give and take on the trade but I think I got an ok deal at almost 48K for the IE.

The ride is fantastic, the power is incredible. My old 4.6 Mustang was a toy compared to this car, there's no comparison. There's a grand total of like 15 miles on it now after I got it out on the highway for a few minutes and opened her up. Pedal response is good as you would expect, and it's throaty when throttled, relatively quiet at idle. The ride is smooth, steering is tight. I wouldn't call this car nimble because it doesn't throw you around in the turns - that's a good thing - but I can tell the difference immediately in the firmness of the suspension compared to the 2010 SRT8s.

It sounds so sweet and I got _tons_ of looks everywhere I went. This is what it's like to be a hot chick, I'm guessing. The stereo sounds great, and there are more features than I'm aware of, I'll need to read the book to figure a few of them out. I noticed the two rear interior lamps, the led lighted cup-holders, the big sub sound. I love the proximity doors and start. This is my first "luxury" car.

I'd have preferred a hand-brake, however, my only "complaint." I'll get over it. The weather is getting better here and I'm looking forward to the great spring drives I'll be enjoying with the family!

All smiles here on Long Island.

Love,
Deep Water

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Congrats!! You might want to keep the plastic on those seats though. Seems like L.I. people are the only ones getting their cars.

·
Registered
396 Posts
From one LI'er to another Congrats dude !
Hopefully I'll see your ride at a few shows
Cheers !!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats!! You might want to keep the plastic on those seats though. Seems like L.I. people are the only ones getting their cars.
Good call. I emailed my dealer Sat and asked them to save the seat plastic until I can get seat covers.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Congrats. What number is it and what options does it have?

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great looking hot rod, congrats.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Sweet!
Supposed to take delivery of mine today. Will take first drive in monsoon:disgust:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
You have given hope to us, that are waiting for are SRT's! Nice car she is a Hottie:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts