Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, after 59 days, 12 hours, 16 minutes and 17 seconds, I got the call. She's on her way to dealer (local). Heading there to try and get some pics of her coming off the carrier.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,479 Posts
Congratulations! Pictures when you can ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,833 Posts
That looks like a very mean customer there. Congratulations and enjoy it safely.

·
Registered
15,815 Posts
Love the Widebody!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Congrats. The feeling of that new Challenger finally arriving is just hard to put into words.

I don't care how many times it happens. That big smile gives it away.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Awesome looking ride!! Congrats.

The red brake calipers really jump out at you, against Destroyer Grey.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Looks amazing. I really like the Destroyer Grey, almost went with that color. Only ordered mine a week ago, (GoMango) but can't wait to get it. The Widebody looks outstanding. Congrats!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Nice just saw one this past Saturday guy was one of my father in law friends, idk why but he wants to paint that yellow thing red and also want's red caliper, he got it new at a dealership, but really like they come with 305 front and rear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So some good news, and some bad news. Good news: Got the yellow protector off. It's just not meant to stay on after delivery. Bad news: A keen eyed co-worker of mine pointed out an issue with my hood. Check the pic. Seems someone is going to get in some serious shit after the dealership checks the tapes. Body shop will try and fix, if not have to order a new hood. Just can't believe it.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Does it have a dent?

If it's a good dealership I would think they'll just replace it or play the it didn't happen on are end.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,479 Posts
"keen eyed"? That's horrible! Have to be blind to miss that. You think it happened after you saw it the first time...at the dealer?

A Guy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dealership will make sure I'm taken care of. I've been friends with the sales guy for over 25 years and this is my 5th car from them in 7 years. They will replace if necessary. Most definitely happened before I arrived to pick up, as I looked at the pics he sent me before I showed up and low and behold, the dent was there.

·
Premium Member
4,335 Posts
Dealership will make sure I'm taken care of. I've been friends with the sales guy for over 25 years and this is my 5th car from them in 7 years. They will replace if necessary. Most definitely happened before I arrived to pick up, as I looked at the pics he sent me before I showed up and low and behold, the dent was there.
So much for a thorough Pre Delivery Inspection! Did you check the PSI of the tires? They usually forget, and leave them at about 45+ PSI. Makes for a rough ride.

Reactions: mvale

·
Registered
343 Posts
Pics of the new Grey Ghost. Yes, yes, I know, the first thing I noted was the "Chininitus". Coming off.

Next up:
Ceramic/XPEL
Window Tints
Oil Catch
I saw the dent in your original pics. Did u just jump into the car and drive off? I’m not knocking u because I know the sheer excitement of picking up a new vehicle but I always walk around the car and check out each panel in the light. I even noticed an ever so slight ding on my shaker hood when I first got it and just had my friend whose a PDR guy fix it. It looked like a wow in the paint. I’d rather let him do it then the dealership. Something like that, I’d make them replace it. Your car looks awesome! Love the colour. Enjoy!?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts