Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hey, I still occasionally mess it up myself, and I own one. [shrug]

(Musta been all those years of owning a '70 Charger, long ago.)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just tell them "Heck Yes! Its the General Lee edition!" Then, close your eyes and shake your head slowly in disapproval.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
LOL two guys I work with still call it a Charger, I stopped correcting them after 5 times or so. Ya can't fix stupid.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I would much rather have my Challenger called a Charger than a Camaro.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I stopped correcting people long ago, unless they are young, older people are the worst. Car savvy people know what it is and the others as long as they say Nice Car I'm happy.

·
Registered
311 Posts
"...ay mayun... that sure is a nice Camaro.. I mean... Charger? Yea. Nice Charger you got der."

People are entitled to be wrong, but yea... Dodge has to step up the marketing before this thing gets discontinued.

·
Registered
653 Posts
My mom goes around bragging that her son ordered an Avenger...
Ouchh. Shouldn't be bragging if that's the case. I'm just glad my mom knows that I ordered a Challenger SRT8, even my dad doesn't even know what I'm getting.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Yep, same here. Just last week I had a guy say "man I love those new chargers!!". I said yeah I like em too. LOL. he the proceeded to say "I like those Chargers better than the Challengers". HoooHuum, Yeah buddy whatever you say. :)

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Wait. Where am I? This isn't the ford pinto forum?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I would much rather have my Challenger called a Charger than a Camaro.
Yeah, ditto that. I've had a bunch of people call it a Charger and I don't say anything anymore, I gave up. When they call it a Camaro I correct them... every time.

I still like the ones that are looking at the HEMI on the hood and say, does it really have a hemi? When I know 99.5% of them have no idea what a hemi is or what it means.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yesterday I had my 69 Charger out and was driving it around and after I pulled in the neighbor came up to me and said "is that a GTO" :) LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts