Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all my brethren and most of all the click! i'ts official the challenger has got new lungs. procharged stage 2. big thanks to high horse performance josh,jeff and the new guy mike. great group of guys to work with. these guys got it down to a science. thanks for all the customer service.:werd:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
CONGRATS BUT YOU KNOW WHATS COMING :)

WHO CARES ABOUT THE CLICK ANYWAYS :scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats I don't need any pix go enjoy ur Hot Rod!

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know pics for proof give me chance.. who fakes this and thanks a bunch of people for the hell of it?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Congrats and good choice!

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats I don't need any pix go enjoy ur Hot Rod!

You gotta' be kidding me..... BW, you know damn good and well the "pics or it didn't happen" and "worthless without pics" statements are good natured fun. I, and many others I'm sure, would enjoy seeing pics of this gentleman's new addition. Instead, you have to plant doubt in his mind that others don't believe him...WTH?! We're happy YOU don't need pics...

·
Registered
38 Posts
to all my brethren and most of all the click! i'ts official the challenger has got new lungs. procharged stage 2. big thanks to high horse performance josh,jeff and the new guy mike. great group of guys to work with. these guys got it down to a science. thanks for all the customer service.:werd:
Congrats Eddie T! You lucky dog....Enjoy!:)

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
We're just picture fiends here. We love seeing pictures of performance parts, no more no less.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts