Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
I thought it's pretty cool to throw in purple as the secondary color since it opposites yellow in the color wheel. That's why I'm considering the same for my custom bumble bee stripes in yellow for my plum crazy Challenger.

If I may make a suggestion for the scat pack logo in your first photo by not having any white background in it. Let your yellow jacket paint serves as its background. It'd look better blending with the rest of the paint than having huge white background sticks out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
105 Posts
personally I like the solid single stripe. But I also have the Modern r/t and I like that so might not want to listen to me, haha. That color scheme with carbon/purple sounds pretty bad ass. I agree with Evil about the yellow showing through as the background. Good hunting!

·
Registered
694 Posts
my choice if going to have the bee on it, is to go old school & just have the trunk stripe ending with the bee & like others said no white background. i thought since emblem of bee was on front quarter that doing another bee was too much. but if having bee on back quarter, i'd remove the bee emblem on the front quarter & put the 392 decal there. i have a shaker with the 392 emblem on it, so mine is a different situation but love the yj color.

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
We can help you with any of your designs. We have Carbon Fiber Material available and it is the 3D style like the new Stripes in the Hellcats.

Once you decide what you want, if you need putting things together, please email us at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts