Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooooooo!!!! Can't wait! June delivery!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the wait and see if it comes in when said club...LOL

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
congratulations...hope youve read about some of the ordering delays some of us have faced...it may be July/August.....June may be realistic if your lucky though...i for one would never order again

what color/options?

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Woot! Welcome to the wait and the forum.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its toxic orange with black stripes!

And what are all these delays??? I'm actually moving to the US in June so won't have any car if it doesn't come...

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Awesome..now sit back and enjoy the ride..its a roller coaster...cold beverages will be needed!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can you send me a link to where all these delays are being talked about... kinda getting worried about this!!

anyway, here's the full spec:

SRT8 392
Toxic Orange
Automatic Transmission
20" forged polished srt aluminium wheels
3 season performance tyres
power sunroof
730n media system
srt option group ii

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
You will have to search a tad...should be Page 2 of the general section and page 2 of this forum no mroe then page 3 and you will find all. Its real as I am expereience it along with others. Just look at my signature...my delivery date to dealer has slipped 3 times...my delivery date to Toledo staging area has slipped 6 times. Crack open a cold and enjoy!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how are you able to find your status like that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks - mine says 'Sorry, we could not find any of the vehicles you requested.' how long until it shows up after you've placed your order? i only ordered last week.

also, are they built in japan??

·
Registered
106 Posts
mine was ordered 2 weeks ago, just showed up in D1 status. No but some of the factories get their supplies from Japan. My car is coming out of canada...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Once you get your vin # from the dealer and it gets scheduled for build (D1) then it will show up on the web site.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
The cars are built in brampton Canada and the hemi engines come from Mexico. Some parts are manufactured in Japan as well as some of the chemicals use in making some of the paint colors.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
can you send me a link to where all these delays are being talked about... kinda getting worried about this!!

anyway, here's the full spec:

SRT8 392
Toxic Orange
Automatic Transmission
20" forged polished srt aluminium wheels
3 season performance tyres
power sunroof
730n media system
srt option group ii
i hit every delay possible.....from the day mine hit the assembly line to when it was finally at the dealer was 82 days....it sat for almost 7 weeks in a parking lot in MI and then took 2 weeks to go 2 states away by train...

i saw some which were not ordered go from the assembly line to the dealership in 4 days...some never even went to the storage yard...

when it finally arrived the seats were all loose fitting and i dumped the car and bought another one.

read the IE posts...things went very negative right around mid Jan 2011

mine was built before Christmas and delivered mid March

dont even look at the expected delivery date...mine was never accurate....even when it finally went on the train it just kept moving forward every couple of days...mine originally said it was to be delivered 12-23-10

1 - 18 of 18 Posts