Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pak
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A late model Challenger drove past me in opposite direction that was black on the passenger side and white on the drivers side. No fade in, just a sharp black/white line down the middle. Couldn't get a pic of it. I've never seen that and hope not to again. It didn't have any graphics on it like it was advertising anything, just a black and white car. It's an attention getter and a discussion starter I guess. To each, their own.

·
Registered
240 Posts
A late model Challenger drove past me in opposite direction that was black on the passenger side and white on the drivers side. No fade in, just a sharp black/white line down the middle. Couldn't get a pic of it. I've never seen that and hope not to again. It didn't have any graphics on it like it was advertising anything, just a black and white car. It's an attention getter and a discussion starter I guess. To each, their own.

Really?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
25,759 Posts
Spy vs Spy edition...

A Guy

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
There was a girl on Instagram or something like that & here was pink & black. It was interesting but she did a few things to get it to tie together well. My girlfriend wanted it bad after that lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Spy vs Spy edition...

View attachment 1027400

A Guy
Lol this actually reminded me about then my brother was looking for a challanger because he was looking for a white one & as u all know mine is black. Lol o told him we could put spy vs spy on them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,110 Posts
there's one I see across the state line in SC - one half is mirror finish gold and the other side is the Pitch Black color

I've heard accounts that its now rolling around with 24" wheels - in gold color

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,591 Posts
Saw a red/black one at Carlisle

·
Registered
240 Posts
Star Trek was really ahead of it's time by incorporating social issues into the show.
Yes it was. Too bad television today has taken social issues to an unhealthy, unwatchable obsession. I only watch TV produced prior to Star Trek. I wasn’t raised by wolves. I don’t need to be preached to and I don’t appreciate having fingers pointed at me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts