Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Wondering if anyone has had luck with jacking up thier Challengers using a cross beam member?
Been doing a lot of research on jack points, but not sure if something like this can reach good jack points:
Steel Floor Jack Cross Beam

I have four 6 ton jack stands and two 3 ton jacks already.
Two of these cross beams would make getting the challenger in the air a lot easier!

Max extension is 37".

Getting conflicting info on the web for jack points I could use here and wanting to make sure I could get by with 37".
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2009 R/T
1,371 Posts
Looks too tall to get under the Challenger. I have a low profile race jack and still have difficulty getting under the front without using and damaging the pinch welds.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was "Jacking with a Back Brace" :naughty:

Never mind. :weed:

·
Premium Member
9,360 Posts
The member here DANNER has an awesome set of under the car pictures while on a lift. See if you can search them out and then look at what looks like you can use. I'd say no on that cross beam, I have seen it at Harbor Freight and it does look like a nice accessory for the jack.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The member here DANNER has an awesome set of under the car pictures while on a lift. See if you can search them out and then look at what looks like you can use. I'd say no on that cross beam, I have seen it at Harbor Freight and it does look like a nice accessory for the jack.
Great!
Thanks for pointing my in that direction.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'd say no on that cross beam, I have seen it at Harbor Freight and it does look like a nice accessory for the jack.

>>>>Thanks for the up shirt pics lol.. may i please ask what do you mean on cross beam? meaning trans cross member?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts