Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important Dates

Now through January 24th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 24th will not be included in the competition)

Janaury 27th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of January!

Submissions must include:

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Entry

My entry:
2011 "Green With Envy" Challenger SRT8

Apperance: MOPAR Hood pins, Billet tech Engine Dress kit, sequential tail lights, tinted windows

Performance:
Magnuson Supercharger - 8lbs w/ Arrington Carbon Fiber intake, Zoomers Exhaust

Wheels, tires, suspension:
Eibach Pro-line Suspension, MOPAR Strut Brace
Street Wheels: DPE R05E Powder Coated Satin Black, Staggered 2 piece forged rims (20X8.5 front, 20X10 rear) - BF Goodrich Sport Comp II Tires
Race Wheels: Weld Racing Weldstar RT Wheels w/ Hoosier 28"X10" wheels

Interior:
Custom stereo featuring Pioneer head unit, two audison amps, Hertz components front and back, Audison Sub

·
Registered
426 Posts
My Dream Car

2011 Challenger R/T Plus
Toxic Orange Pearl
Purchased July 13, 2013

Mods:
All original with the exception of Blastin' Bob's MFCE Glasspack Resonated Kit

Not looking to completely mod out my car. I like it the way it is so I'll only change a few things, if that.

Toxic.jpg

Toxic 2.jpg

Toxic 3.jpg

·
Registered
421 Posts
My 2013 Plum Crazy SRT, automatic with an SLP Loudmouth 1 cat back exhaust, sunroof, Mopar interior apperance package, stripe delete, white RT Classic style stripe from Rider Graphix with SRT text and in these 3 picture's, Blizzack snow tires on all 4 rims. Sequential tail light's, Diablo Trinnity 93 octane cold air intake tune, Mopar splash guards, TA style hood with a fully functional hood scoop, Mopar cold air intake and backup camera.

Reactions: NFD3L

·
Registered
17 Posts
2014 Plum Crazy Challenger Classic

Just got off the train and delivered January 1, 2014. These photos are from the photo shoot we did at the dealership a few days later :)

Ultra Premium Leather Seats w/ RT Logo
Interior Appearance Group by Mopar
Bright Pedal Kit
T-Grip Shifter by Mopar(R)
Bright Door Sill Guards by Mopar(R)
Premium Floor Mats with Logo by Mopar(R)
Super Track Pak

Attachments

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
09 R/T Challenger

I love it just the way it is... Black detailing is paint, not plastic stripes.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
09 R/T Challenger

I love it just the way it is... Black detailing is paint, not plastic stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Orange 09 RT

2009 Hemi Orange RT
Original owner

Interior:
Original except Mopar pedal upgrades, door sills and chrome tee shifter handle

Engine:
AFE cold air intake, custom 3" stainless exhaust with a single Flowmaster muffler to original expanded tips (wife said original was too quiet...this one roars when you punch it. Plus we dropped 100 lbs), Diablo sport tune

Wheels & Suspension:
Foose wheels (got the last 4 of this style available in the country), Eibach Pro Kit springs

Exterior:
Go Wing, vinyl stickers removed and painted flat black with new stripes

Signature on the deck lid is Troy Trepanier of RAD RIDES by Troy. Troy and his shop did the custom work on the car..GREAT shop.
The car and myself were on the cover of Popular Hot Rodding November 2010 along with some friends for an article on the state of hot rodding and government regulations

Attachments

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Current Mods:
1. AAR stripe
2. matte black 3M vinyl wrap on hood, fender tops, and bumper top
3. interior Challenger AAR badge and embroidery and red piping
4. Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace
5. Mopar OEM CAI Tube
6. Billet Oil Catch Can
7. Core-Shifter/Hurst stick with Hurst T handle shifter
8. Skip Shift Eliminator

Take it easy
Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Here we go again :D
Current Mods:
AAC Halos
Inferno stripe, grill surround, challenger and mopar badges
20x9 Rocket Racing Boosters
Flowmaster Super 44's w/o resonators
Orange piping for interior accents
Hurst Shifter

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Damn Dude!

2010 Challenger A.K.A The Reaper
I'm now convienced that Black has the most versatility when doing any type of modifications! Bar None!
This is my favorite looking Challenger, which was my second choice in color but, decided to get a Plum Crazy 2014, I just did not want to have to clean the black every halve hour.

Beautiful car!

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.