Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
253 Posts
Jazz blue isn't for me but it is a cool color with no stripes.

Anyone notice the sub-title says manual but the pic is an auto.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Not really a great looking blue, but that's me.

·
Premium Member
6,488 Posts
That's a nice, dark blue. I dig it, would probably choose it over black.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think they stole that picture from another add on the web. I saw it a couple of weeks ago with a ton of pictures. My guess is they have one on order and it is in transit like most of the dealerships.

I found some other pictures online with white stripes that look good. In the sun it isn't quite as dark. It is closer to a Duke blue (I'm a Duke fan), but in the dark, and at night it is closer to black. I really like the color (I better since I just bought one. Should be here this week).

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would like to see what it looks like in sunlight.

·
Registered
2012 R/T
81 Posts
Looks a lot like the Blackberry

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Jazz blue isn't for me but it is a cool color with no stripes.

Anyone notice the sub-title says manual but the pic is an auto.
Cool :)
They may be using this add as a template for all their Challenger adds

·
Banned
326 Posts
is it me, or did Dodge just decide on the most drab, unexciting colors for this model year?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Looks a lot like the Blackberry
yes but closer to a "midnight" blue if you ask me, i can see more of the blue hue in the color, i like it as well more than blackberry. I do prefer my BSP, but it is a cool color.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Cool color for those that like a darker blue. I like it.

·
Premium Member
6,488 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Patience, wait until Feb... :)
Sorry, I don't want a purple car. And I like green, but I'm not sure that Sublime will look as good on the new cars as it did on the original Challengers. I was planning on ordering a '13 Challenger in blue, until I saw what Jazz Blue looked like. I'm glad some like it, but it's way too dark for me. I'm now considering buying a used Challenger just so I can get BSP.

·
Premium Member
6,488 Posts
Well, now you're just being picky.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Maybe. But I really don't want to spend $40k+ on a car if I don't like the color. One of the biggest reasons I like the new Challengers is the styling. Jazz Blue kind of dulls it down a little IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,488 Posts
No argument there, you definitely should like the color of the car you're going to buy. I was just referring to the comments going from "these colors are boring" to "I don't want any of the crazy colors, either." ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts