Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any body done ghost stripes on a jazz blue challenger? i ask because im considering find a vendor to do me a set 2009 srt stripe in a shade or two darker than the jazz blue pearl. or even having it painted that way. i love the white on white and the black on black and so forth, just curious if anyone has done that?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just purchased the Jazz blue myself and was thinking the same thing some form of graphic few shades darker. Leaning towards doing the flat black also however found some wheels that are a darker grey so may go that direction.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
373 Posts
theres a user on here who has an r/t classic jazz blue with black r/t stripes it looks good, I'm pretty sure you can find the picture if you google jazz blue challenger

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been going back and forth with this for my jazz blue as well. I LOVE the Jazz blue color but the only stripes I've seen that look remotely good are the matte black ones. I go back and forth between wanting chrome rims or satin black ones.

·
Registered
276 Posts

Reactions: wasp392

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Jazz Blue with red stripes is good too! Someone on here has one like that.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Mine came with matt black stripes, they definitely ghost out when in the shade. I changed them to silver Classic stripes.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Google was the first ace I looked. I have seen white on white, black on black and that burnt orange on orange, oh and gray on gray.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
553 Posts
My monte carlo I know its not a challenger but close in color to give you an idea of how light blue silver vinyl looks.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts