Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
There are 3... Windsor Plant also. Mine went to all 3... Don't know why for sure but I was told on the phone that the otheer plant may have been out of a part. But since nothing told to me by phone was remotely close to Insight, I don't know who to believe.

·
Registered
421 Posts
There are 3... Windsor Plant also. Mine went to all 3... Don't know why for sure but I was told on the phone that the otheer plant may have been out of a part. But since nothing told to me by phone was remotely close to Insight, I don't know who to believe.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I was told by the rep's at customer service and this just makes no sense at all to me. The cars are built at the assembly plant in Brampton. Then they go to another plant to have the black strips/panels under the car doors and chin/trunk lid spoilers installed. Then it goes to another plant to have the stripe's, and if the car has the interior package, they get installed at another plant. It just makes no sense why they'd build the car with black pedals only to have them removed at another time to have the chrome ones installed. They should be installed at the same time the car is built.
This is why you will see it going to an assembly plant 3 times on Insight.

·
Registered
532 Posts
No wonder these cars are 50k, they have 10k in transport costs lol.
Thats funny... I needed a good laugh.

Ron, I didnt get the interior package. So I have no clue why mine went to all 3 body vendors. Hopefully mine is done with all the back anf fourth crap and it gets shipped to Ohio on the 15th like it says.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Making progress...

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts