Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me an impression of the JBA catback on an RT automatic with the Predator tune? I will do exhaust very soon on my new RT but cant justify more than 6 hunge so I am looking at the $400 systems first.

Thanks
Track opens in 17 days and a wake up!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I loved the JBA Catback on my SRT8. If you can stand ALOT of drone. The JBA does sound great but it drones like crazy. Even more so if you keep the MDS on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Appreciate the feedback
Hate to spend that cash and be disappointed.
Prolly end up with the Dynamax to be safe.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I have a buddy with the JBA catback on his Auto , he loves the sound . But he did turn MDS off with the predator as it does not sound good running in 4 cyl mode

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Can anyone give me an impression of the JBA catback on an RT automatic with the Predator tune? I will do exhaust very soon on my new RT but cant justify more than 6 hunge so I am looking at the $400 systems first.

Thanks
Track opens in 17 days and a wake up!
Hi, please read my new thread here about my new Mopar/Corsa exhaust made esp for the 5.7 auto MDS. It is the best thing I've ever done.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Solo performance is having a group buy now. And they have a drone free exhaust. I think it's $500 something after the buy. It is a great sounding exhaust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts