Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 10 srt8 im looking at the jba catless mid pipes. part number 6965sy. there are several variations on what it is. i need them to bolt up to the stock manifolds. does anyone know if these will work. if not and reference to where i can find a pair? i had a set on my 08 charger r/t and they fit perfectly. if those are not it will the ones off a charger srt work? thanks...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I'm looking for catless mids, not high flows. Does anyone besides hhp make them?

5,134 Posts
6965sy is the correct part # for the 6.1 (2965 is for the 5.7) and since the 2010 6.1 is exactly the same as the 2009 I'd be willing to bet big dollars they will work on your car.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was right, but some sites say that those pipes require long tube headers. That's what was the issue.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Sorry about that I misread it and thought you were posting the 2965!

5,134 Posts
Sorry about that I misread it and thought you were posting the 2965!
Go back to mopping those checkerboard floors and let someone more knowledgeable like Lisa answer forum questions! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some sites show pictures of the pipes that bolt to the stock manifolds. does jba not make those pipes for the 6.1?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts