Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody heard good or bad things about the JBA exhaust for the Dodge Challenger RT?

·
Registered
86 Posts
i literally just picked my car up from shop, had the jba shortys and jba catless mids installed. i already had flowmaster super 44s with the resonators removed, this car sounds unreal. once i can get a clear video of it i will post it. i tried to get one, but just revvn it to 3k was waaaay to loud and camera was only pickn up distortion. but i am 100% satisfied. you will be too...:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
fyi - a custom tune will be needed as youll need to richen tune for the headers/mids...:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the JBA catback exhaust 40-1666 and got the predator tuner.. Just waiting for my car

·
Registered
86 Posts
you wont be disappointed

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
I have the JBA cat back on my SRT8. It's rocking old school sound like you wouldn't believe. You'll like it it you want rumble at idle and loud when it's WOT. :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
There are some videos on youtube, I saw a couple and it sounds great. Its got a real nice pricetag too. Definitely seems worth it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, I was interested in your post. I have a 2010 R/T and I had a custom tune done in Va Beach, VA I later installed a set of JBA headers. from yopur experience do you think i would need to have the custom tune adjusted? Just wondering.

Thanks,
Trent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts