Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One set of new JBA silver ceramic coated long tube headers for sale. New and never installed but I no longer have the box they came in. Includes the headers, O2sensor extensions, all clamps and hardware, and header gaskets.
Asking $600. I will not ship. I am located in central Ohio and will drive to meet anyone about 60 miles from my location. Please email or message me for questions or if you are interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

New and never installed BBK catless midpipes to be used with long tube headers. Also included are a set of BBK O2sensor extensions. Asking $200 for the set. I don’t want to ship and I am located in central Ohio. I can drive up to 60 miles to deliver or meet someone. Please message me with questions or interest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

These are a new and never installed set of Big Daddies garage O2 simulator mini cats. If you are running with a catless midpipe these eliminate the CEL. No other modifications needed. Because the space is so tight where the midpipes areon the challenger I also had bought the angles adapter as well. Asking $100 for the set. I prefer not to mess with shipping but these are small enough I would. I would prefer to meet to do the exchange though. I’m located in central Ohio and will drive 60 miles for the exchange. Any questions or interest please message me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Used tored hood off of my R/T scat pack. I only removed it to put a hellcat hood on. I sold the car and no longer need this hood. It’s in great shape and includes the under hood insulation, however I lost all the clips that hold the insulation on. Asking $200. I cannot ship this hood. I am located in central Ohio and I can meet anywhere within 60 miles. Please message me with any questions or interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts