Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holidays are the best time to find the good deals and I usually buy some mods during this time. I really want to replace my cast manifolds with some JBA silver ceramic shorties. The best price I could find is $462 out the door tax, shipping and all. Would you agree this is a great price and to pull the trigger?

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
WOW!,...ct71rr was right,...BuyJBA.com has the absolute rock bottom prices for these headers.I bought my JBA 1964S JT Titanium Coated shorties for $659 Canadian.BuyJBA.com is selling them for $465 US.Although it probably would have come out the same in my case with the exchange,shipping costs and sometimes over priced custom fees.But for those living in the USA it is one great deal.

I have included a video clip of my 09 R/T Auto with the JBA shorty headers,Corsa Xtreme Cat-back exhaust and K&N CAI installed.Might give you and idea of how they will sound on your Challenger.Also,Use headphones to get a more accurate listening experience.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I doubt you'll find them new anywhere less than that. I have a set due to arrive next week, paid $474 total on a cyber Monday sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts