Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of JBL GX962 2way coaxial speakers for sale which will be a great upgrade for the stock door speakers in any Challenger or Charger. I have these same ones in the doors of my Charger, and they definitely rock and roll!

I am asking $40 shipping included (unless you are located in BFE; we'll need to work something else out in that case).

NOTE1: They are 2.3 ohm, so they will work for the upgraded audio packages as well as the base audio systems.

NOTE2: They will sound good with only head-unit or factory amp pushing them, but they are rated 100w RMS, so you can also power them with an aftermarket amp to really get the most from these speakers.

NOTE3: They will fit in the rear deck of a Charger (that is where I had them), but I do not recommend that location for these speakers. The free air mounting of the rear deck basically neuters them, and they will hardly sound better than a good 6.5" coaxial back there. The doors are THE place these speakers need to go; they love the doors of these cars!

The spacers and grills will come with them, although you won't need those if you are replacing the door speakers in your Challenger/Charger.

Also, I am including the wiring harness adapters that I got with them, Metra 72-6514. You should verify those will work for you before using them (they most likely will, but it never hurts to verify first...).

OneDrive Photo Album: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoG-8rk50HoeiY9toe7sNUuNEtOKPw?e=OWnBfo (check the captions under each pic for more details)

Obligatory picture attachments:
WP_20190629_20_08_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20190629_20_06_29_Pro 1.jpg

WP_20190629_20_06_12_Pro 1.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still available ?
Yes, still available...begrudgingly. I ended up building some boxes for them and started using them in my garage the other day. Loving the sound, but I’ll never even crank them 1/2 volume in there, so I guess I can unbox them from my boxes and rebox them in their original box for shipping if you’re interested in putting them to good use in your car.

I will miss them though :crying:

·
Premium Member
8,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These speakers have been sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts