Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
928 Posts
well it definately WONT give you that kind of HP and i'm sure it will be loud. Its made for them by somebody else for sure, but if you're looking to be loud and proud I'm sure that one will do it:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
It is inexpense to say the least. But I wouldn't want to put an aluminized steel system on my car. bite the bullet and spend the money on a stainless system.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
It is inexpense to say the least. But I wouldn't want to put an aluminized steel system on my car. bite the bullet and spend the money on a stainless system.
no exhaust will give you any real gains in HP and with exhaust just like a lot of other things. You get what you pay for
If you run unleaded gas aluminized steel will last many years longer than most will keep their rides.

A 3" system will loose some bottom end torque feeling but will give you better 1/4 mile results. It's been proven by those who use to think a 3" system was slower.

To say there are no real gains in an exhaust system is wrong. 1/4 mile ET's prove different. there are no big gains in an aftermarket exhaust system. Although MBRP claims some rather impressive numbers, which in my opinion most aftermarket systems would be close.

DISCLAIMER: My opinions usually stink. :werd:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts