Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know they are not a vendor here but I just got to give credit where it's due. I recently ordered some parts from Jegs and they turned out to have poor fitment. My shop also gave me some ideas on how to better do what I was trying to accomplish. So I called Jegs up to get a return shipping label after I admittedly screwed up the online process. Not only where they happy to help but the lady, Kimberly, provided me with prepaid shipping labels at no cost to me. The customer service I have repeatedly received from them is far above the common level of customer service received these days. If you are military you can get an account with them that offer a discount that makes their items very competitive. To use your military discount you have to call them up but someone is quick to answer and ready to help. I was unable to find a few suspension components on their website and they were able to either locate them or offered to order them for me as well.

All in all two big thumbs up for Jegs and taking care of their customers!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Yes they are great to deal with. I had issues getting the right clutch parts for a Firebird from the local parts house. I called Jegs and they bent over backwards to figure out what was needed and got me up and running!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Jegs! as always........

When I built my 70 SS quite a few years ago, I spent more than $15,000.00 with Jegs and these guys never failed me, never! and to this day I still use them for my Challenger, I remember once that one of the Jegs actually took my order that was a treat I got to B/S with him about cars, nice folks!

David

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought a brand new tci turbo 350 for a 87 monte SS years ago. It literally exploded the guts out of the case. Tci denied the claim. Jegs shipped out a swap free of charge. Loyal customer ever since

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts