Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my baby for 19 months and have always been very careful about where I park her. I usually park way out in the back 40 to keep anal orifices away from her. I had to run down to the store in the middle of the day. Traffic was light and I decided to quickly run in and out, so I parked close to the store. I come back out and I noticed that something on my right front fender didn't look right. As I got closer I could see the terrible huge dent on the fender right on the body line. Some anal orifice had slammed their door onto my baby and hauled ***. What an inconsiderate jerkwad. I usually do not wish people bad luck, but I hope his engine takes a dump. Now I have to get my baby fixed. A dent on a black car, no matter how small, sticks out like a sore thumb. Now my exhaust will have to be set back for a few months. Alas, the trials and tribulations of the daily driver.

·
Registered
588 Posts
awww man that sucks big time.. i NEVER take mine to the store. i drive the truck. there is always some A-HOLE who could care less about your car... no one cares about anyone else these days... really feel for ya brotha

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
552 Posts
People are in their own little world now a days no consideration,to many distractions while driving.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
sorry to hear...that does suck....might have just been an accident though which is something we have all been guilty of at one point or another

·
Registered
82 Posts
I know the exact feeling and man i cant imagine it knowing they got away, i luckily caught the guy that nailed my passenger door in the act leaving a local store and man was i pissed. the guy was real "im not paying to fix anything" but his tone quickly changed when i brought in the option of police handling the situation!

Hope you can find the guy, maybe there's a security camera that caught his plate?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts