Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is interested in a road course event at the park. I just sold a kitchen to the guy who runs comcast center and he is friends with the guy who runs the events at the track.
I can get something put together so we can run the track all day.
Who wants to go road racing?
i need atleast 12 cars before i can get somthing together with prices

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
Now were talking John :) this is the fun stuff

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
who is interested in a road course event at the park. I just sold a kitchen to the guy who runs comcast center and he is friends with the guy who runs the events at the track.
thunderbolt im in for sure!

·
Banned
804 Posts
John if you don't mind mixing it up with the LX's again they are getting together an event now......this is the 4th one and they have a pretty good deal going with NJMP.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in!!! :)

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I'd be a hopeful, keep dying to make it to these events but between work and tryin to deal with a bunch of other stuff haven't really been able to make it to much with my car. Been to thunderbolt for the karting, awesome time btw if any of you guys are close and haven't been.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I may be in depending on various factors.

1. How Much?
2. When?
3. If I have my Challenger by then and it's broken in?

Also would the runs be timed solo runs or all drivers at the same time?

Any requirements (such as certian DOT yeared helemts rules the SCCA uses)?

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John if you don't mind mixing it up with the LX's again they are getting together an event now......this is the 4th one and they have a pretty good deal going with NJMP.
it would be a pleasure to join the LX'ers again. Eric do you know who is putting it together, I got Criags number from the track i'm going to give him a call and see whats up.
Do they have a date planed already? It's to cold for road racing now i would think we'd just slide all over the track.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts