Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall.....my wife and I picked up a new 2010 Furious Fuschia Classic R/T 6 spd back in Nov. Actually purchased it from Palmer Dodge in Atlanta Georgia. Flew down and loved the drive home, especially all the looks and thumbs up along the way ! The color certainly is different, but it's sharp especially with the white R/T stripes and the white interior. Still getting some jabs from the guys in work bout driving a PINK car....ehhh, they're just jealous ! Gotta be a man to wear pink, so ya gotta be a man to drive pink !
Remember.......Think Pink !

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Okla. At least you got the right color. There was less of the Fuscia's made than any of the other classics so take care of it. So enjoy the ride and the forums. Ronnie

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good day everyone.....lets see, The Jersey Shore, the Brick / Toms River area. And Oklahoma....I spent 7 lovely months in Altus Ok. I'll never forget the billboard for Mangum....Home of the anual RattleSnake Derby, I'm a city boy, born and raised in NYC and couldn't help but think...where the heck am I, LoL, I would love to go back and see how it all is now! That was in 1984/85.
We purchased the FF because it is my wife's fav color, it's outstanding and I knew it would be fairly rare...but she thinks I'm nuts cause of all the little things I want to do to it. Oh well, she had better get used to it! LoL

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and welcome.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Pink Panther, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
364 Posts
Welcome from nearby Long Island!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts