Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and can only find a 2010 thread. Has anyone used this product and if so any opinions would be appreciated. My gut tells me a handheld tuner is more versatile but for the $$ this seems a value. JEGS sells for $247 and it is a quick and easy install.

Was surprised not more chatter either good or bad.

Dodge/Jeep Module | Stage 2
Part #: 90907S

The JET Performance Module for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles is a JET exclusive. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points provide performance gains of up to 25 horsepower. Improves throttle response, acceleration and low end torque. Simple, plug-in installation in less than 30 minutes. More Details Installation Instructions

Stage 2-Designed for the performance enthusiast, the Stage 2 features more aggressive programming to make the most horsepower and torque available. Fuel and timing curves are extensively modified for peak performance and drivability. Requires use of 91 octane fuel, 180 degree thermostat and free flow exhaust. Also works well with aftermarket intake systems, mass air sensors, TBI spacers, etc.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Snake oil.

Reactions: 2510
1 - 3 of 3 Posts