Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Scat Pack
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to try a stage 2 Jet Performance Module on my lightly modded 2016 Scat Pack. First time to the track with no other changes, I lost 4 tenth's in the 1/4 mile on my best run. Granted, the DA was a little worse going from 3,000 to 3,500, but I don't think that is worth 4 tenths. This week I went back with drag radials and it was around 3,100 DA, and got a 12.88 which isn't terrible, but should be better. I decided to pull the module off today and took it around the block afterward. Almost spun out on the first corner because it had so much more to it then it has since installing it. I guess I drove it as long as I did hoping it was doing good and not looking at how it really was responding. This is not a cheap $60 chip, but the expensive module. I will update next time I get to go to the track which will probably be a couple of weeks because it looks like rain this coming Friday. I'm going to make sure I set the tires to the same psi and see if there is a difference. If it is about the same, or different either way, I'll post here so anyone that might be interested in trying these knows what my actual experience was.

Gas mileage was about the same as before, FYI.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Scat Pack
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ig is basically suppose to be like a canned tune, but really didn't seem to do a whole lot. I took it off for a few days to see how the cars feels. Might throw it back on tomorrow again and check it out some more. Did not do anything for shifts. Think I might rather just go with a Tazer until l can get an unlocked pcm and tuner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts