Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a thing wrong with it. I am just returning to stock. Includes amp and everything else you need to hook up. It uses speaker level inputs so you just have to tap rear speaker wires.. I just had it hooked up to right rear. It automatically turns on and everyhing.

I had it hooked up for more than a year tucked in without running any mounting hardware. Please not the slight dent at bottom of the grate. That is so that you can open the spare tire cover.

$350 + actual shipping. If you purchased everything new you would easily be into the $900 range

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have some wiring in my spare tire well that I have no idea what it is for. Looks like a Phone line also Plus there is a black knob in the left lower dash ??
I bought her Used so I was wondering if it is for this kind of set up ??

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some wiring in my spare tire well that I have no idea what it is for. Looks like a Phone line also Plus there is a black knob in the left lower dash ??
I bought her Used so I was wondering if it is for this kind of set up ??
Undoubtedly it is to raise and lower the bass. The phone line connects to the Amp. In the case of this one you can see the knob attached to the bottom of the Amp. I never bothered running it to the front but many do.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I may be interested in this for my 392 Daytona Charger with the factory Beats audio... how would i go about adding or replacing to my existing setup? Feel free to DM me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts