Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheGraniteHemi

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • cobbler_dan

Votes: 0 0.0%

July Challenger of the Month Voting Thread

13K views 49 replies 31 participants last post by  Sublime19 
#1 ·
The July Challenger of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

This month's theme: 2015+ Challengers only. Next month will be old school.
  • You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to June's Challenger of the Month winner, @1973Cuda!

-Mike

See less See more
#3 ·
Submitted for this month voting, my 2019 Scat Pack Wide Body. Had the car for just over a year. So far I’ve had it ceramic coated, windows tinted, MOPAR cold air intake, and Borla Attak Exhaust. Car has just over 8000 miles. I’ve entered it into a few shows which it’s done well in winning its class on the 4th of July. For now I’m going to work on getting suspension modification completed before making any other changes. This is not my daily, a fun weekend car. Cheers and thank for the consideration!
Will-
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

#4 ·
Here's my 2020 Scat Pack Widebody. Just 4th was a great day to cruise the backroads of North Plain, OR, and take some pictures! I make it a point to make sure there in interesting or contrasting background, show off the Frostbite Blue!
My mods are in my signature.

Don't these wheels look just great?!

#5 · (Edited)
This is my third modern Challenger and the first one I bought instead of leasing, because I intend to be buried in it. I absolutely love everything about it, but for the moment it's still almost bone stock. I have another DD, so this one spends a lot of time beautifying the garage.

Early mods include:
PPF/Ceramic
Hurst pistol grip shifter
Radio/HVAC knobs
Floor Mats
Custom-painted pedals (work in progress).

Future work on deck includes a Hellraisin paint job on the shaker, a full re-badge with Yellow Jacket/Hellraisin badges, custom rims, shaker lighting & LED halos up front, tinted markers/tail lights, and then some underhood dress-up.

#26 ·
That looks pretty cool. During one of my online searches, I found a used Challenger for sale that had a shifter like that and he had the inside totally decked out with some kind of wood looking inserts everywhere. It actually looked good. I was even considering looking into it, but it had the cloth seats.

#6 ·
Old school? Say no more fam, I’ll be out of paint and photo ready in a jiffy…

#7 ·
Here is mine

2018 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker

Options are Shaker, Dynamics Package, Leather Interior Group, Red Brake Calipers & Bumblebee Stripe

Mods I have at the moment are...
1. Billet Tech Oil Catch Can
2. Mopar Front Strut Tower Brace
3. Mopar Tire Valve Caps
4. Shaker License Plate
5. 20% Tint
6. Dead Pedal & Emergency Brake Covers

I have lots of favorite moments with my car. But one that stands out is taking a long drive on I-75 and letting the Lion out to play.

I plan to do a Ceramic coating in the near future including the wheels as well as keep adding more mods.

#8 ·
Here is mine

2018 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker

Options are Shaker, Dynamics Package, Leather Interior Group, Red Brake Calipers & Bumblebee Stripe

Mods I have at the moment are...
1. Billet Tech Oil Catch Can
2. Mopar Front Strut Tower Brace
3. Mopar Tire Valve Caps
4. Shaker License Plate
5. 20% Tint
6. Dead Pedal & Emergency Brake Covers

I have lots of favorite moments with my car. But one that stands out is taking a long drive on I-75 and letting the Lion out to play.

I plan to do a Ceramic coating in the near future including the wheels as well as keep adding more mods.
Very nice, very similar to mine! Love the color as well. When I got mine, I decided on a B5 one and was ready to take the drive, but then I saw this one and changed my mind. I had a B5 Charger with black roof, super nice combination.
What do you mean by "SHAKER license plate"?

Reactions: Nightwing
#10 ·
Hey Guys,

After the pandemic hit last March, I got bored, and then lost my mind doing some serious mods to my 2018 Challenger Scat Pack. All said and done, the car cost 40k, and the mods cost 30k:

1 - Engine: Dropped a Procharger (now at 707hp)
2 - Front: Hood: viper-style carbon fiber (w/hood pins/lanyards)
3 - Front: Main grill and bottom grill
4 - Front: Splitter w/rods (carbon fiber)
5 - Side: Wide-body kit
6 - Side: Side-splitter (carbon fiber)
7 - Side: Red-Eye Wheels 20x11, -2.5 offset, (also added 1" spacers)
8 - Side: Tires - Pirelli PZero summer 305s
9 - Back: Wicker Bill
10 - Back: Blackout taillights
11 - Back: Rear-Diffuser
12 - Back: Exhaust (resonator and muffler delete; At 707hp, it sounds like a total beast; neighbors not happy)
13 - All-Around: Coil-overs (drastically lower body)
14 - All-Around: Tinted Windows
15 - All-Around: Striping (my design: as a sci-fi fan, I wanted a machine/neural network look, hence the printed circuit-board design)

Hope you like,
DarkPhoenix

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
I ordered my B5 Blue Shaker Scat Pack on the very first day it could be ordered from the factory on March 10, 2015. The Shaker Scat Packs were actually a 2015 1/2 model as the Hellcats came out at the beginning of the 2015 model year and you couldn’t buy them from the lot, they had to be directly ordered.

The Scat Packs were so new back then that it was a whole different world where all of us put in our orders sight unseen with the cars and since it was SRT powered, we were able to chat with SRT group and check build status as it progressed. We got to know most of them by name and the build statuses by heart like BA-new order, D-firm schedule, D1-gateline schedule which is where it was ready to hit the build line, E, F, G, I and J where it would go through frame, paint, trim, built but not OK and built Oked. It was really cool being tied into the build of your unique car that even had our names on sticker! We started a club called the Scat Pack Shaker Inaugural Group for those of us that watched our rides go through the process and sent to our dealers. It really was the wild wild west and a lot of issues that we all had are right here on threads of this board where we chatted with each other often.

A little trivia on the shakers which leads to some of my customizations is that during the JB status they would all get shipped to Bolten or Windsor to have the shaker and stripes added. Mine went to Windsor and because of the air hose that comes from the shaker into the Mopar Cold Air Intake (CAI), they would take off the driver's side plastic valve cover that said Powered by SRT and throw it away because the hose didn’t fit with it on. So my very first mod was buying a new driver's side valve cover and dremeling out part of the plastic where the hose would go (which I found on this very board by the way) and then putting B5 blue stickers over the Powered by SRT words.
Lastly the car went into KZ status which was released to KZL-released and not shipped and KZM-released and shipped.

Even though it is over 6 years old now, I still love the car and all the great features that Dodge designed into it as well as the few dressing type mods that I have done. Although not a mod, I am pretty proud of the license plate too! :)

Mods are below:

• Custom Shaker Cuda like side stripes
• Driver's side valve cover top to fit the shaker
• B5 blue Powered By SRT valve cover words on both sides
• B5 blue Shaker Scat Pack fuse box cover
• Mopar Shaker oil dip stick handle
• Chrome brake fluid lid
• Chrome radiator fluid lid
• Chrome windshield wiper fluid lid