• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, The voting poll will be open from now until July 31st end of day. The Winner will be announced on the 1st of August.

Let the voting begin for your July 2014 Ride of the Month entries! Please refer back to the July 2014 entries thread for any mods listed by members.

Thank you everyone! Good Luck!!

Jeff

Swiftjr:

ToxicTouchR/T:

Levi9412:

Avi:

Breeze:

Ryan:

PSM450:

SanDiegoSRT:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
How do you vote?

Duh..:dunno:

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Never mind. I see

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey Guys,
Can someone tell me what RED COLOR (specific) is the red Challenger in this section of pictures?

The reason is that I am buying a Challenger and I would like to decide between the TORRED and the Redline Tri-coat Pearl!

Please advise,
Thanks
LCL

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hey Guys,
Can someone tell me what RED COLOR (specific) is the red Challenger in this section of pictures?

The reason is that I am buying a Challenger and I would like to decide between the TORRED and the Redline Tri-coat Pearl!

Please advise,
Thanks
LCL
I believe Ryan's car is Inferno Red. Inferno is a few shades darker than Redline but I think it's really pretty color. My car is Redline Pearl. This thread might help you out. http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f6/inferno-tored-post-your-reds-here-233953/

To those in this months ROTM it's looking like there's some really tight voting spread good luck folks. Cheers to another batch of beautiful cars. :icon_cheers:

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
45 Posts
All of these cars are gorgeous and worthy of recognition. But, one stands out above the rest.

When deciding which car stands out, it can be difficult because the are all the same car. They just have minor, but important differences. Even then, those differences are really a matter of artistic style preference. So, what' is the real delineating factor? I like to consider the human factor. Sometimes you have to look at the driver.

Jim (swiftjr) is a class act. This gentleman has spent quite a bit of time educating me and others in the Washington State area on the his trials and tribulations in making his car the beauty we all enjoy looking at. Keep in mind, every one of us could be a potential competitor at the car shows! He freely gives quality advice because, at his roots, he's just a fellow enthusiast like all of us.

Jim deserves all of your votes.

·
Registered
710 Posts
You are too kind!

Thank you VERY much. I do not know what to say. Believe it or not, this is my first Dodge. I refer to us all as OCD (obsessed Challenger Drivers). Half of the fun is sharing a great buy on a mod, or sharing great products after MANY trials and tribulations. It's always fun to see the different reactions to different Challengers at shows. I LOVE 'em all!
All of these cars are gorgeous and worthy of recognition. But, one stands out above the rest.

When deciding which car stands out, it can be difficult because the are all the same car. They just have minor, but important differences. Even then, those differences are really a matter of artistic style preference. So, what' is the real delineating factor? I like to consider the human factor. Sometimes you have to look at the driver.

Jim (swiftjr) is a class act. This gentleman has spent quite a bit of time educating me and others in the Washington State area on the his trials and tribulations in making his car the beauty we all enjoy looking at. Keep in mind, every one of us could be a potential competitor at the car shows! He freely gives quality advice because, at his roots, he's just a fellow enthusiast like all of us.

Jim deserves all of your votes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Voting-SanDiego SRT

All are nice cars most importantly proud Challenger owners like myself. While the choice is difficult my vote is for San Diego Srt. Great color combination, super clean great touches all the way around. Love the stance of the car looks so good in those pics. Nice touch with the photoshop of the engine area. Thanks everyone for sharing their rides.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I believe Ryan's car is Inferno Red. Inferno is a few shades darker than Redline but I think it's really pretty color. My car is Redline Pearl. This thread might help you out. http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f6/inferno-tored-post-your-reds-here-233953/

To those in this months ROTM it's looking like there's some really tight voting spread good luck folks. Cheers to another batch of beautiful cars. :icon_cheers:

Take it easy
Jay
Thanks,
Appreciated it.

Will buy a TorRed.

Cheers
LCL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.