Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The June Challenger of the Month contest is live, but with some much needed updates. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

But first, we have our first THEME month. This month's theme: Show off your external modifications. If your car is stock on the outside, your submission WILL NOT COUNT. Lets see who has the most swagger.
  • You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to May's Challenger of the Month winner, @ItsMavicBrah!

-Mike

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well here is my 18 WB M6 with Carbon Fiber Hood, lower spoiler, and rear SRT spoiler, 20% tinted windows, 5 year ceramic coating over 2 stage paint correction, Merrick Rings and American Brothers grille emblem, Carbon Fiber HC Logo's on the sides -

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
101 Posts
I’ll try again... My ride is a 2018 392 T/A 6-speed. Exterior mods include: Tinted windows, rear window louvres, replica Hyper Blk II wheels on the rear the same size as the Hellcat’s (20 x 11), and lowered with Eibach springs By 3 Inches. You probably can’t see it because the car sits so low but the mufflers have been deleted as well. The Hellcat style cold-air opening in the center of the parking lights have custom inserts. Lastly, the rear tail-lights have a dark decal over them and the side markers have been replaced with darker versions, too.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Here's my 2020 Scat Pack Widebody A8. It's so cool even Jesus wants to take a peek inside thru my sunroof! That's Mt St. Helens in the background. And don't forget how great my Silver Leaf stripe looks in the sun!

Well well, another sideshot, that's SW Portland with the Aerial Tram just above the hood, I should've waited until one of the aerial pods went by. And look, there's Mt St Helens in the background again!

One of my favorite mods are these sweet 20 Hellcat Charger Daytona Warp Speed rims. They really go great with Frostbite, and other silver and red accents.

Here's a closeup of my Merrick Intake rings. Did you know they make them in Two Tone? Yep, the outer lip is painted your color of choice, the inside is left billet.
I wasn't going to install them because they'd block the intake lights. Well, wouldn't you know it, the lights reflect off the silver inner part! I had them shortened about an inch to show more of the lights.

Here's my engine shot, showing off the Bullet Tech Bling. Nice!

Please vote for my nice ride, each vote adds 5 HP to your car, I promise. It's like freakin' karma magic!

The rest of my mods are in my signature. Thanks for stopping by!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My challenger has some changes sxt with demon hood no concepts louder custom made wicker bill hellcat replacement wheels powerstop break upgrades and much more I have 3 light bars in the front for those dark desert nights

·
Registered
2019 SXT Blacktop
129 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have modded my 2015 RT 6sp to parallel as closely as possible the 1971 version of an RT Challenger. Below is a listing of my changes to my original B5 Scat:
‘71 "Challenger" emblems on fenders
‘71 "DODGE" emblem on front grill
‘71 "Challenger" emblem on rear
‘71 Chrysler pentastar on passenger side
‘71 "RT" stripe on side and hood
‘71 Style Rallye Wheels
‘71 Style hood pins
‘71 style 392HEMI engine callout on hood
‘71 style faux rear quarter brake vents
‘71 style quad exhaust tips
Changed fog light color to amber
Tire Stickers white letters on tires
Chrome door handles
Painted hood scoops B5 blue
Chrome surround on side marker/rear tail lights
Painted rear valance and rocker panels B5 Blue
Chrysler Vintage Airtemp sticker on rear window
IMAG1121.jpg
IMAG0836.jpg
IMAG1101.jpg

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,081 Posts
I have modded my 2015 RT 6sp to parallel as closely as possible the 1971 version of an RT Challenger. Below is a listing of my changes to my original B5 Scat:
‘71 Style Rallye Wheels
‘71 Style hood pins
Chrome door handles
I have been waiting for this one to show up, very nice.

Reactions: 1973Cuda

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
101 Posts
‘71 Style Rallye Wheels
‘71 Style hood pins
Chrome door handles
View attachment 1024036 View attachment 1024037 View attachment 1024038
Cool wheels - a modern version of the Ralleys!!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
‘71 Style Rallye Wheels
‘71 Style hood pins
Chrome door handles
View attachment 1024036 View attachment 1024037 View attachment 1024038
Awesome car. But why are your hood pin rings standing straight up?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
My 2014 RT/Plus. It just hit 34,000 yesterday. I call it my "Challacuda". I always wanted a 71' Barracuda and got tired of waiting all those years that it was "coming soon". Decided to make my own version. Fender gills, grill, louvers, qtr panel bill boards, PIAA driving lights, rear wing. 18" Shelby Cobra wheels (nobody makes 18" Rally wheels like the originals), added a aluminum factory T/A hood, DMH cutouts. Put some bling under the hood with blue LED lights for car show nights. Helicopter cyclic as my shifter. Just enjoy driving it and hearing people say "nice car" !
American Car Craft Plenum Cover.JPG
DSC00252.JPG
DSC01878 (1).JPG
DSC01836.JPG
IMG_20191013_154856819_HDR.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
My 2021 Scat Pack Wide Body M6. Indigo Blue. "The Blue Beast".
Wanted a manual transmission muscle car my whole life, never had one. My retirement gift to myself.
Always thought the Mopars had the best body lines but this is my first. Couldn't be happier.
Only got it a few months ago. 1200 miles.
Not too many mods but since I did the last one myself (hood pins) and am pretty proud of it I figured I would jump on this month's submission.
Mods:
PPF
Ceramic
Full paint correction/high gloss polish
Window tint
Hood Pins
Scat Pack Bee valve stem caps
Speed Dawgs shift knob
Red Fuzzy Dice
Tor Red control knobs already shipped from American Brother Designs due in this week
Appointment at the muffler shop in the morning to schedule Dyno Max Mini Race Bullets installed in place of the mid-mufflers.
Thanks for looking!
June 1.jpg
June 2.jpg
June 3.jpg
June 4.jpg
June 5.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
My 2019 R/T
Kinda T/A Themed with a Shaker.
Cervini Shaker set up