Dodge Challenger Forum banner

June Challenger of the Month Voting (see entries in post 2)

• Designflaw

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Maxedwell

• RWL11

• Punisher2018

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • tonah1340

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NTMID8R-R/T

• 1973Cuda

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • DJEvilEd

• movnviol

• SKT PK 9 Man

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • back2chally

• Joshua_Schell

• RickBlue

• txdwb2010

• luiSRT

• rt1092

• Milan1984

Votes: 3 12.0%

June Challenger of the Month Submission Thread

13K views 47 replies 27 participants last post by  luiSRT 
#1 ·
The June Challenger of the Month contest is live, but with some much needed updates. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

But first, we have our first THEME month. This month's theme: Show off your external modifications. If your car is stock on the outside, your submission WILL NOT COUNT. Lets see who has the most swagger.
  • You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to May's Challenger of the Month winner, @ItsMavicBrah!

-Mike

See less See more
#3 ·
Well here is my 18 WB M6 with Carbon Fiber Hood, lower spoiler, and rear SRT spoiler, 20% tinted windows, 5 year ceramic coating over 2 stage paint correction, Merrick Rings and American Brothers grille emblem, Carbon Fiber HC Logo's on the sides -

#4 ·
I’ll try again... My ride is a 2018 392 T/A 6-speed. Exterior mods include: Tinted windows, rear window louvres, replica Hyper Blk II wheels on the rear the same size as the Hellcat’s (20 x 11), and lowered with Eibach springs By 3 Inches. You probably can’t see it because the car sits so low but the mufflers have been deleted as well. The Hellcat style cold-air opening in the center of the parking lights have custom inserts. Lastly, the rear tail-lights have a dark decal over them and the side markers have been replaced with darker versions, too.

#5 ·
Here's my 2020 Scat Pack Widebody A8. It's so cool even Jesus wants to take a peek inside thru my sunroof! That's Mt St. Helens in the background. And don't forget how great my Silver Leaf stripe looks in the sun!

Well well, another sideshot, that's SW Portland with the Aerial Tram just above the hood, I should've waited until one of the aerial pods went by. And look, there's Mt St Helens in the background again!

One of my favorite mods are these sweet 20 Hellcat Charger Daytona Warp Speed rims. They really go great with Frostbite, and other silver and red accents.

Here's a closeup of my Merrick Intake rings. Did you know they make them in Two Tone? Yep, the outer lip is painted your color of choice, the inside is left billet.
I wasn't going to install them because they'd block the intake lights. Well, wouldn't you know it, the lights reflect off the silver inner part! I had them shortened about an inch to show more of the lights.

Here's my engine shot, showing off the Bullet Tech Bling. Nice!

Please vote for my nice ride, each vote adds 5 HP to your car, I promise. It's like freakin' karma magic!

The rest of my mods are in my signature. Thanks for stopping by!

#9 ·
I like the Super Hercules on the back;)

#12 ·
I have modded my 2015 RT 6sp to parallel as closely as possible the 1971 version of an RT Challenger. Below is a listing of my changes to my original B5 Scat:
‘71 "Challenger" emblems on fenders
‘71 "DODGE" emblem on front grill
‘71 "Challenger" emblem on rear
‘71 Chrysler pentastar on passenger side
‘71 "RT" stripe on side and hood
‘71 Style Rallye Wheels
‘71 Style hood pins
‘71 style 392HEMI engine callout on hood
‘71 style faux rear quarter brake vents
‘71 style quad exhaust tips
Changed fog light color to amber
Tire Stickers white letters on tires
Chrome door handles
Painted hood scoops B5 blue
Chrome surround on side marker/rear tail lights
Painted rear valance and rocker panels B5 Blue
Chrysler Vintage Airtemp sticker on rear window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Hood Grille Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

#13 ·
I have modded my 2015 RT 6sp to parallel as closely as possible the 1971 version of an RT Challenger. Below is a listing of my changes to my original B5 Scat:
‘71 "Challenger" emblems on fenders
‘71 "DODGE" emblem on front grill
‘71 "Challenger" emblem on rear
‘71 Chrysler pentastar on passenger side
‘71 "RT" stripe on side and hood
‘71 Style Rallye Wheels
‘71 Style hood pins
‘71 style 392HEMI engine callout on hood
‘71 style faux rear quarter brake vents
‘71 style quad exhaust tips
Changed fog light color to amber
Tire Stickers white letters on tires
Chrome door handles
Painted hood scoops B5 blue
Chrome surround on side marker/rear tail lights
Painted rear valance and rocker panels B5 Blue
Chrysler Vintage Airtemp sticker on rear window
I have been waiting for this one to show up, very nice.

Reactions: 1973Cuda
#18 ·
My 2014 RT/Plus. It just hit 34,000 yesterday. I call it my "Challacuda". I always wanted a 71' Barracuda and got tired of waiting all those years that it was "coming soon". Decided to make my own version. Fender gills, grill, louvers, qtr panel bill boards, PIAA driving lights, rear wing. 18" Shelby Cobra wheels (nobody makes 18" Rally wheels like the originals), added a aluminum factory T/A hood, DMH cutouts. Put some bling under the hood with blue LED lights for car show nights. Helicopter cyclic as my shifter. Just enjoy driving it and hearing people say "nice car" !
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle
Car Speedometer Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Vehicle

#21 ·
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Hello, I have a 2010 Challenger R/T With the 5-speed Automatic, im the second owner and when i run the VIN
it says it has super track pack option 20" Foose wheels, these pics are from when i got. it. also has power stop bakes and going to replace rack and pinion, tie rods, ball joints and other steering and suspension is going to be 2.5' lower to the tire and we might paint black or dark metallic grey. thanks for looking

#25 ·
2010 RT Deep Water Blue with a few mods:

R/T Custom Side Stripes (Big Worm Graphics)
BC Racing Coilovers
Sequential Turn Lights (WebElectric)
Lockpick CHR550
o Front Camera - SONY 360 CCD Eyeball
o Rear Camera – CCD Rear Backup Camera For Chrysler
Skip Shift Eliminator (SpeedLogix)
MGP Red Caliper Covers with Challenger/RT inscriptions
Door Piping Welt (silver)
Hood Pins (Dales Cuda Shop)
Barton Shifter with Pistol Grip
Hood Struts (Mopar)
Sound Deadening in Trunk – Dynamat Xtreme
“R/T” emblem on steering wheel (3D Decals)
“R/T Challenger” custom embroidery on Headrests (Jina’s Sew Simple Embroidery)
Cold Air Intake - LMI Frankentake IV Carbon Fiber CAI 05-13
“Challenger” emblem on hood (Billet Technology)
“R/T” emblem on wheel caps (Billet Technology)
392 Chin Spoiler, Belly Pad with Brake Ducts
Painted Coolant Reservoir Tank (flat black/clear)
Oracle Halos (wired to operate as DRLs)
Dual Exhaust Mopar Tips
25 mm wheel adapters Front and Rear (Eibach 90.4.25.030.2 Pro-Spacer Kit)
Acrylic Carbon Fiber Plates (Cup holders, Door Handles)
SS Parking Brake Pedal Cover
Engine Bay - Billet Technology
Retro Gauge Face and LED Needle Lighting Kit, White Needles (Black Cat Custom)
Madico - Wincos Window Tint – 30%
Gorilla Black OE Style Lug Nuts – (SpeedLogix GOR-61148BCH)
Dodge Challenger Classic R/T Trunk Mat (High-End-Motorsports)
Dodge Challenger Classic R/T Floor Mats (High-End-Motorsports)
Custom R/T Valve Stem Caps (High-End-Motorsports)
T/A Hood (Mopar)
T/A Hood Venting and Water Management System (Mopar)
Mopar Badge applied to T/A Hood Venting Unit (Nathan Karow – Rebadging)
Louvers (Dale’s Cuda Shop)
3GCustomz Engine Half Covers – painted DWB
CPR Fuel Rails - satin (Speedlogix)
Customized intake manifold (shaved and smoothed) – painted DWB
Engine Half Covers LED Accent Lighting controlled by Remote Start Safety Switch (Diode Dynamics LED Lights)
Stainless Steel Hood Latch – (Dale’s Cuda Shop)
Drake Fuse Box cover (Speedlogix)
Razor Edge strut bar – (Speedlogix)
Quick Time Electric Cutouts (QTP) Low Profile QTEC66
Circuit Boss 70103 (Cutouts, Engine Half Covers LED Accents)
Mr. Norm’s Speedway Rear Spoiler
APR Carbon Fiber Wind Splitter
3GCustomz Radiator Shroud - painted DWB
Stainless Trunk Lid Liner – painted DWB
Trunk Lid Liner Tattered American Flag Decal
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate Sky
Vehicle Car Blue Hood Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Plant Hood

#26 ·
First-time poster, long-time reader.
2011 SRT8, I've had the car for 3 years now and I've decided to make it a 500hp car at the rear wheels, wish me luck! 🤞

Current Exterior mods include:
Tire raised white letters
Windshield banner
Red accents added to the stock sliver racing stripes
Removed lower sections of the stock racing stripes front and back
Replica wheels replacing the brushed aluminum stock charger set that came on the car
Window tint all around
Yellow tint on turn and fog lights
Rear window spoiler
Matte Black spoiler
Lowering springs
Wheel adapters on all corners

#29 · (Edited)
Here's what I have accomplished (so far) . 2017 SXT Plus Blacktop Edition, Crystal Granite Metallic. Fully Loaded It had 23,000 miles on it in March when I bought it. I wanted a V-6 rather than a Hemi. Because I knew if I had a Hemi I'd eventually tinker with it. I'm 73 years old and don't have the money or the muscles to accomplish that.
My inspiration was our 1970 Hemi Challenger Convertible that ran B/Stock Automatic. With which we won the 1979 NHRA World Championship in Stock Eliminator. And in 1980 we won the W.R. Grace Cup A compilation of winningest car. Of all the NHRA Sportsman Categories combined. I'm posting a picture of that car because it has been my finest memories. 2 street racers from Brooklyn NY went out and did the impossible

Fiberglass T/A Hood, Painted satin black, with Crystal Granite Pulse stripes matching rest of the car
I installed the hood pins to secure the hood from a possible catastrophe. They are in the same location as the original 1970 T/A's
's
Satin Black Louvers,
Tail and side lights darkened.

Mud-flaps for both looks and functionality
Distressed American Flag on the rear side windows
Dash Cam
Rear Dodge letters removed and replaced with Challenger decal
Opt 7 Light Bars around the Headlights and in the mouth of the Hood-scoop.
Decals with my wife's name on the scoop, and my old racing team on the spoiler. Along with Direct Connection on the windshield (one of our sponsors)
I also installed a Tazer.

Our 1970 Hemi Challenger Convertible. After winning The NHRA Summer Nationals at Englishtown NJ, and The NHRA Grand National Molson at Sanair Raceway in Quebec Canada 2 weeks back to back

#33 ·
I might add you can only vote for one, so make sure you are voting for your only choice for the winner. Good luck to all entries, they all look great (y)

A Guy

#34 ·
I might add you can only vote for one, so make sure you are voting for your only choice for the winner. Good luck to all entries, they all look great (y)

A Guy
Just found that out, and voted. Good luck to all, personally I quickly narrowed it down to 8, then 4. Then went with "What would I want to see looking out my window at my car"

#35 ·
How's anyone able to pick just one? All these cars are nice. So who ever sends me $10.00 first via PayPal gets my vote. .............Kidding😀

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.