Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Russ Crow and just got a 2010 Challenger R/T Deep Water Blue. I live in Tracy. This is my second Dodge product, the first was a 2000 Dakota R/T. It had a pumped motor & a Paxton Nova 2000 Supercharger and more stuff than I can list. Well really the 3rd because Dodge bought the 99 back because of a towing issue and I ordered the 2000.

Hope that I can meet some of you someday and hope to learn a lot about my Challenger. I do want to do a few things to it but nowhere close to what I did the my Dakota. LOL!

My Challenger R/T (Second day of ownership)
See more pictures here Pictures by russcrow - Photobucket

My Dakota R/T (It's sold but i still have it at home until this weekend)
See more pictures here Dakota pictures by russcrow - Photobucket

[/SIZE]

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the new Challenger!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats on your new car. Looks nice.
I have been considering a car from the same dealer. Was your purchase experience satisfactory? I'm a little put off because they don't have an internet sales person.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I have been considering a car from the same dealer. Was your purchase experience satisfactory? I'm a little put off because they don't have an internet sales person.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome rides :) :bigthumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was very satisfyed with the dealer. This was the second car i bought in the last 7 months. The other one was from their Hyundai dealer right behind Dodge. Same owner. If you go ask for Bob the sales guy and Fidel worked out the price. I really like both of them. Bob and Fidel are off Sunday & Mondays. Fidel worked with us on Both cars.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congrats on the new Challenger! You're going to have tons of fun.

I see you live in Tracy. If you're interested in meeting some of your Northern California brethren, check out NorCal Challengers > Home. We have meetings and events throughout the year. But most of all we love driving our cars.

Have fun with your new toy! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
welcome and enjoy the show

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats on the new Challenger! You're going to have tons of fun.

I see you live in Tracy. If you're interested in meeting some of your Northern California brethren, check out NorCal Challengers > Home. We have meetings and events throughout the year. But most of all we love driving our cars.

Have fun with your new toy! :thumbsup:
Thanks and i just registered with NorCal Challengers.
I plan on having fun with it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We recently joined as well and I can say that evereyone has been great providing opinions and advice. We're in the Dallas area. So, Howdy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts