Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High all...registration destructions said I should post here..and introduce myself...So hello..I'm a 2010 stone white SE owner.

In a distant past owned a 1973 Challenger too...a few other MOPARs over the years as well:)

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome from a SE owner in Ohio!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Okie! Sure not good weather for driving a Challenger the last couple of weeks :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome aboard to another STONEWHITE Challenger owner. But the Z71 is a chevie moniker, ain't it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome aboard to another STONEWHITE Challenger owner. But the Z71 is a chevie moniker, ain't it?
Yes..I own a Chevrolet Z71..and a Ford F250..and a Jeep J20...and a Challenger..and a Chevy Tahoe..and a MGB...and a GMC short/wide...not to mention a small Allis Chalmers tractor and a Poulan lawn/garden tractor.:browsmiley:

However my chainsaw is a Stihl:)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from south central Okla. Congrats on the ride! I mess with the old Mopars too. Ronnie
I have not sunk money into old MOPAR's in decades..but in the day there were a large number of Chrysler fanatics(me included) in the area. At least two of my classmates still work diligently restoring the classical mopars.

I talked to a neighbor/classmate just yesterday..and he asked a myriad of questions regarding the 'new Challenger'..stated his intentions of finding a used SRT-8 to play with.

Closest thing to a Mopar we've owned lately was my wife's Jeep Cherokee limited(long since traded off)..and a pre-Chrysler Jeep J20..which is a running/driving project for the future.

I've been thinking about the deal....and may try find a RT Challenger used in a year or two...Really just getting back into Chrysler..and the SE is more or less an impulse purchase...one that my lady jumped all over!:indifferent:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts