Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Un-believeable deals here in New England on leftovers, found 6 FF's R/T Classics with both tranny's and stripe options, mine is a stripper auto with just the Interior Appearance Group, white seats and stripes, and after grinding the dealer down, we got it for $28,700......Loaded ones are fetching only $31-$32k, with the six or auto, sunroof, etc...I can't believe those cars aren't selling after looking at the color choices available for 2011...steering wheel for 2011 is a big turn off too, but, hey, to each, his own! I feel like it's 1970 all over again when I look at this car, all I see is a '70 R/T Panther Pink Challenger...and yes, wife was very influential in the color choice! It does grow on ya!! I truly believe these cars will hold value like the originals...yes?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, you should have most likely put this in new member section so people knew you were new here instead of just talking about a 10 FF classic. That's a great price as long as it has what you want on it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
There are some sweat deals on the 2010's going on for sure. I'm still in the market and looked at a few the past month, and they are really trying to get rid of them.

I had one dealer offering bottom cost, and he was explaining holdback and everything to me! LOL

Like itzrick says though, the trick is finding one ponied up the way you like it, but if you can get it, great deal. Congrats on yours Chog.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I agree that the 2010 steering wheel is better than the 2011. Why would I need a "racing" type wheel on a muscle car? Plus with the 4 spoke you can rest your hand at 6:00 comfortably.

·
Registered
37 Posts
FF is what I was first looking at in the left over '10's. My wife said she would change the locks on the doors if I came home with one! DFW area the best I found was $7,500 to $8,500 off MSRP on a fully loaded FF 6 speed. I still like the color!

·
Registered
411 Posts
there was a fully loaded one on E Bay in Georgia for 28.2 k or 10 k off sticker. it sat there for a couple weeks and then when I decided I might get it of course it was sold.

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Great deal, and congrats on the new FF.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Awesome deal on the FF Challenger. Don't forget to post some pics.

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
Sweet deals, guys. Those of us that ordered our cars in 2008 paid MSRP or MSRP + "market adjustments." I guess that you have to pay to be the first ones on the block.

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice choice.. ENJOY.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dodge dealers with FF's 2010 R/T's

Foss Motors, NH, Papa's Dodge in Hartford, CT, Quirk Dodge in Bangor Me, Artioli CDJ Enfield CT, Herb Chambers, Danville MA. Central CDJ, Norwood MA. These dealers all have FF's AND ONE PCP R/T that I am aware of at Norwood....all Dealers listed are VERY "grindable" on pricing...Papa's has a LOADED FF six speed for $31,775....Bangor has a LOADED auto for $31,038...all screaming deals IMHO...cant wait to pick mine up on sunday...its worse than waiting for christmas morning!! I'm looking for ways to pass the time.....more rum and coke please!!!!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts