Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went shopping for a Ram 1500 because Dodge was running a special offer for a free Hemi in a Ram truck during March. I went to the dealer and they had 4 2010 leftover Challengers, 3 R/Ts and an SRT8. I ended up buying a silver 6 speed R/T with gray hood to fender stripes. I really like the silver and gray with charcoal leather interior. The 6 speed is great and so is the ride and handling of the car. My wife loves driving the 6 speed. This is my 1st ever new car. It's great.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome Brother. Yes...Yes...great choice. Love the RT stripes. Good decision on not drilling the front bumper for the plate.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
kevlisa, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I went shopping for a Ram 1500 because Dodge was running a special offer for a free Hemi in a Ram truck during March. I went to the dealer and they had 4 2010 leftover Challengers, 3 R/Ts and an SRT8. I ended up buying a silver 6 speed R/T with gray hood to fender stripes. I really like the silver and gray with charcoal leather interior. The 6 speed is great and so is the ride and handling of the car. My wife loves driving the 6 speed. This is my 1st ever new car. It's great.
Very good choice. You'll love the car and welcome to the forum. Now, hide your credit card! ;-)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Congratulations! These cars are way more fun than a truck; good choice! :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Congrats on a great car..of course I am kinda partial to the Silver Beast :) So many fun things to do with this car as far as mods go. I have an auto but sure wish I could have found the same car in a 6-spd. Have fun!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Same thing with me..I went to the dealership to test drive a Ram they had on an ad special, then I test drove the Challenger for fun....You can guess why Im on this forum now...LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts