Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! so i just drove home my beautiful white 2011 dodge challenger SE + factory remote start on march 31st. i'm only 21 so i was saving for a lonnngg time. proud to say i put so much down on the car (to make my monthly payments affordable) that i didn't need a co-signer!! YAY. it's so crazy to look out the front door and see it sitting in my driveway.

here it is at the dealer before i drove it home!
true love <3 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Way to go!!! Hard work pays off!!! Great color! Welcome to the Z from Indiana and enjoy that Challenger....:)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
congrats and good luck !!

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy your new car! :D

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Welcome to CT and Congrats on 2011! How are you liking it so far?

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Enjoy! @ 21 I was driving a blue / gold / primer 73 montecarlo!
These cars are very alive, and they want to goooooooo!
Be Safe

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Good job on saving for a new car! At 21 I was driving a 14 year old Chevrolet that was on it's last leg.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Very nice. I'm 21 too and looking to purchase a SE. If you don't mind me asking. How much was the car and how much did you put down? And what are your payments looking like?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice. I'm 21 too and looking to purchase a SE. If you don't mind me asking. How much was the car and how much did you put down? And what are your payments looking like?
hey! my car was 25690, came with nothing but i worked a remote start into the deal with 13k down, payments are $260 a month for a 60month plan - feel free to ask me any other questions! jersey has a lot of sales tax and stuff, the car was actually close to 29k so he wasn't gonna go any lower than 275 but my dad was with me and helped me out a lot. we kept asking him to take it lower cuz i really couldn't afford 275 a month for 60 months, and after our last fake-leave attempt, we agreed on $260/mo + factory remote start haha :]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
could not have picked a better color , enjoy !
i very much agree! he was trying to sell me a rally-e in blackberry for close to the same price because he had it on his lot, and i liked it but really, nothing compares to the bright white and thats what i had been saving for for so long so i didn't settle. it was driven in from another state :]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to CT and Congrats on 2011! How are you liking it so far?
i LOVE it, thanks for asking! ive wanted this same car for yrs, just a matter of finding a stable job and some building blocks and now i finally own it!

only thing that scares me are the blind spots when you try to look over your shoulder, especially when its dark out/raining haha :p

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts