·
Registered
610 Posts
Picks and videos :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She wasn't pleased, but delivery is on Tuesday anyhow. Installation should probably be next Friday.:D

·
Premium Member
7,291 Posts
Why should she be pi$$ed? Do you feel that way when she buys a new handbag or shoes?

I just don't get why spouses would be upset when the other buys something they want. :dunno:

Just enjoy your new purchase (& install) and don't worry about it. :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why should she be pi$$ed? Do you feel that way when she buys a new handbag or shoes?

I just don't get why spouses would be upset when the other buys something they want. :dunno:

Just enjoy your new purchase (& install) and don't worry about it. :)
Her point of view is "It's a new car.". I just got it two weeks ago.

My point of view is "There's always room for improvement." This is the lowest hanging fruit right now.
She's a little jealous be cause she doesn't have a new car of her own.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Say the wife bought some shoes that made ridiculously loud noises when she walked, that could be comparable in this case lol.
Your car an auto or a stick? I have a 6 speed and love the sound.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Had to go with the 6 speed. Even in my hour of traffic I have no regrets. Eventually the road opens up :)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loving the new sound. Sorry I didn't record any install pics or vids, but I'll be sure to post some vids of the new sound. It's so nice just to hear it start up. It says "I mean business." I DO hear the drone though but I prefer it over the fart sound north of 4K RPMS. I drove 120 miles today and until I got off the freeway, I almost forgot how nice it sounds to accelerate and bang through the gears. I recommend this to ANYBODY looking for the best $120 bang for buck mod. I'm smitten.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Bet it sounds nice! I have completely straight pipes and I haven't regretted it since. Happy modding :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts