Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a red AND a Petty blue 73 Challenger at the same time when I was a teenager back in 1979 when they could be had for $500 and $650! I just bought a black SE last night and am loving it. I wanted to get the R/T but couldn't justify the 9K difference. I already ordered a spoiler for it, and am going to do much more. I also plan to replace all the awkward looking ram emblems with fratzog (dodge delta) badges. This is a great board and source of info. It's gonna be a wild ride. Thanks Guys!

The Dodge boy is back !!
Mike

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Rock star status for you now. :thumbsup: You're going to love it, that much is guaranteed.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new ride.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Congrats and be sure to check out the SE section our guys do an awesome job with modifications and are very willing to help and share. :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the new car!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! Keep us updated on your MODS. You have a few things to learn on your new whip. Read the new owner threads... enjoy all the looks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Don't forget to give her a name... We are all on a first name basis....

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the new toy. Im sure it will bring a smile on your face every time you get behind the wheel.

Have fun, and be sure to share your mods as they come along. WITH PICTURES.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts