Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I entered my VIN and it won't let me look at much beyond basics because it's saying I'm not the owner they have on file.

It does say it could take a while (that could mean anything as far as I'm concerned lol). Just seeing how long it took for it to update for you guys? I really just want to see my remaining warranty info in writing and have my upcoming servicing info to be in front of me. I've never owned a new car before (Challenger is a good place to start eh?) so I'm paranoid that I'll ruin the warranty if I don't get the servicing exactly as its scheduled.

I called Dodge directly and a customer service representative aided me and said she updated it in the system. She asked me how long I've owned the car and I said "a couple days" and she laughed hard LOL! Said "yeah it'll take a bit longer than that but congrats hahahaha". Funny lady!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Guess I need to call customer service, we bought our 2016 Hellcat off the showroom floor (used) of a local Dodge dealer and it still shows me as non-owner, we bought it Dec. 31st 2018.

Congrats on your R/T!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I need to call customer service, we bought our 2016 Hellcat off the showroom floor (used) of a local Dodge dealer and it still shows me as non-owner, we bought it Dec. 31st 2018.

Congrats on your R/T!
LOL! Wow, yeah see, "can take awhile" could literally mean anything.

So when you take your Hellcat into the dealership to get serviced or anything under warranty getting fixed has it been pretty straightforward (assuming you've even needed anything done to it)? For a 16-18 I'd honestly not expect to run into any type of issues, but I just want to be prepared. I'm assuming the dealer will just do the work on the car based on the VIN if needed.

Also, super jealous of a Hellcat! Lmao your car literally has almost double the power of mine. That's insane. Can't even imagine how that thing feels.

My next car is gonna be a Scat Pack for sure. Already love the R/T but once I pay it off some and get a decent positive equity I'm going straight to the dealership and trading it in haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts