Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to every man and woman that engineered this car.

and thanks to all you guys that answered all my non sense the past month.

i dont regret 1 single dollar i spent on this car based on my inerial reaction , i hope i never have to post about a problem here.

man ...you really cant put it into words ,anyone who is considering a scatpack ,just go ahead ... i swear once you drive it you will know what i mean , that v8 is mental therapy by it self.

i will have to compare to a 10 years used 2001 ws6 trans am that i owned for 5 years.

the seating position feels exactly the same , just a gizzilion times better.

it has everything i wanted to do to my trans am , donnu how to explain it ... dodge just won with this one... no wonder you see them everywhere.

i know you guys what im talking about.

and ya , i’m 5’11 and over 240 pounds and i had no problems whatsoever, yes i will lose the extra

And now pics or it didnt happen , what you guys really want and non of this wall of text.

i will hopefully post more pics, I received it and had 1 hour before curfew ... so didnt really have much time to enjoy it , i will ride again in about 10 hours ... i bet i wont be sleeping for 48 hours ... already on 24.

just amazing. All i can say

and again to anyone even thinking about the idea of getting one , JUST DO IT!!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,848 Posts
man ...you really cant put it into words ,anyone who is considering a scatpack ,just go ahead ... i swear once you drive it you will know what i mean , that v8 is mental therapy by it self.
Yeah, that sums it up pretty dang good.

and ya , i’m 5’11 and over 240 pounds and i had no problems whatsoever, yes i will lose the extra

Yeah, I'm 6' and a bit heavier, and even with the sunroof, I fit just fine.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,811 Posts
Congratulations on your New Scat Pack!

I Really like those WS6 Trans Am's though! They are one of my favorite early 2000's Muscle cars (especially if they have a pair of turbo's on them :D)

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations on your New Scat Pack!

I Really like those WS6 Trans Am's though! They are one of my favorite early 2000's Muscle cars (especially if they have a pair of turbo's on them :D)
Its the #1 car in my book, you just cant daily drive it these days and enjoy it , it will only work as a weekend or racing machine unless you spend endless money on it ... you know ? , the design Of it is timless ... its just the comfort that the challenger offer that makes it a great car , i dont have anything else to compare it too personally beside the ws6 and i felt that the seating position reminded me of it 100% and it gave me back the fun i had in the ws6 that i have been missing for years.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We look forward to hearing from you!

Remind the dealership they would have to prove the catch can caused an issue. We have sold thousands and haven't had an issue yet :)
yup , i bet at least 10 people asked them before me about The catch can... and many years ago the viper guys educated them good because they were being ridicules with other issues regarding vipers , they didnt know anything about the sport cars they were selling , but a lot of things changed i hope , i will diff tell them what you said in case they denied , but im betting all will be good , just waiting to hear back from their tech guy that there is no problem.

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
69 Posts
Great looking car, I'm glad your'e having fun with it, bet you want to spend more time driving when you can! Can't wait to get my similar color car, in a few weeks or months!

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,218 Posts
Enjoy your new ride, @KWSPWB

I‘m sure you’re a verrrrrrrrry unique guy in Kuwait sporting that classic American Muscle with 392 harmonious cubic inches of HEMI power.

Reactions: Spartan040

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
But you like it, right? :D

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Enjoy your new ride, @KWSPWB

I‘m sure you’re a verrrrrrrrry unique guy in Kuwait sporting that classic American Muscle with 392 harmonious cubic inches of HEMI power.
nah man , not sure you roasting me now or what... american muscle is everywhere here , i cant even begin to count ...you can see at least 3 z06s , 2 392, etc and 10’s of v6’s... on your daily drive lol ... but as far as a widebody ? I never seen one and i guess im the first to get one lol

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
But you like it, right? :D

A Guy
lol its great!

edit: is there such a thing as a “mopar”oil catch can? As in one that mopar makes , Specially for the scatpack , Cuz google showed me nothing. Thanks

edit:

and now lets see how she handles daily heat lol , car is burning

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
lol its great!

edit: is there such a thing as a “mopar”oil catch can? As in one that mopar makes , Specially for the scatpack , Cuz google showed me nothing. Thanks

edit:
View attachment 996529

and now lets see how she handles daily heat lol , car is burning
Dang, that is Las Vegas hot! 117°F for us here.
What is the humidity and dew point.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Dang, that is Las Vegas hot! 117°F for us here.
What is the humidity and dew point.
14% humidity according right now accordinrg to google and 50f dew point “never heard of that term ill have to google it later , in english i mean ,
but yup , sun is setting down but full curfew in 2 hours which sucks. Im betting they will remove it this sunday but who knews

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
14% humidity according right now accordinrg to google and 50f dew point “never heard of that term ill have to google it later , in english i mean ,
but yup , sun is setting down but full curfew in 2 hours which sucks. Im betting they will remove it this sunday but who knews
That isn't to bad at all, other than melting your face off hot. In the shade with a breeze I might survive it.
The other day in Vegas the dew point was something ridiculously low like 17°F.
Dew point is how cold something needs to be for the moisture in the air to condense on it. So if you took a glass out of the fridge at say 40°F with a dew point of 50°F it would get damp on the outside, slowly. This greatly affects things drying out, and how well sweat actually keeps you cool. Where I live, when it gets hot, (upper 80s to mid 90s) the dew point is ridiculously high (well over 80°F, due to the humidity which can be over 80% on hot days. So when you sweat, it doesn't evaporate, and you get nasty sticky, and you don't cool off.
In Vegas, it is much hotter, but very very low humidity. You never feel sweaty because it works, it evaporates instantly, all you get is crystals on your skin from the lost stuff (salts?).
Where I live, the shade doesn't help, breeze doesn't help because there isn't evaporation. You can walk outside in the summer and your glasses fog up, I have had my windshield fog up in the summer leaving my garage. But those are rare, but it does happen.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts