Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings my CT friends,

just stopping in for a quick update and to hello.

I have missed all the SC vs. SC talk I must say ;) and have even fallen a bit off the updated of whats new in the challenger world sadly enough. However, things have been good. For those of you who are not new you may remember I re joined the Navy and am now a Chaplain in the Navy serving on the USS Mobile Bay in San Diego. I have been through 6 months of officer, chaplain, and field schools and am now preparing for a deployment to the Gulf.

I would love to hear from y'all while I am deployed so feel free to email me as deployment and lack of a lot of contact from the outside world can be a bit discouraging. I know you not supposed to post email address here in general treads but concidering the cercumstances I am hopeful the MODS will overlook this chaplains small infraction. my email while afloat and at sea is:

[email protected]

take care all and I look forward to getting back in the challenger swing when I get back with my tax free money and start new MODS :D

Till next time
Steve "Chaps" Walker

1 - 4 of 4 Posts