Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy

A forum search didn't get me what Im looking for- I am curious to find out what options my 09 srt8 came with. Does anybody have a link to the order sheet or brochure or know which stuff is standard with the 09 srt?

I am so psyched to finally get my hands on one of these! I got the 6 speed in that orange that looks reddish at night (hemi orange? Tor red?) with black gut. It's a 6 speed and has the oldschool navi touchscreen and steering wheel controls.

I know it came with esp button, hill assist, 20s, brembos, kicker subwoofer in the trunk, it has the moonroof, power driver's seat, seatwarmers, pistol grip, lighted cups & handles, spoiler, garage door opener that doesn't seem to work... that's all I noticed.

I wonder if there were standard trim levels or if it was a long checklist of upgrades that makes them all a unique mix of options. Or maybe the srt is automatically the best options all checked off?

Thanks for any info!
Radar in Philly

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,852 Posts
Not sure how long the Window Sticker or Build Sheet are online, but add your VIN to the end of these addresses

http://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

Might be too old to find either

A Guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And it's definitely a hemi orange car. I'm guessing the stripe delete on the nose was either an original owner mod due to preference or possibly even a rock chip or something. (He peeled it off? Dealer did?) I haven't seen a pic of another one where the stripe stops at the hood.

In any case my nose paint is pristine and I kinda dig the nose cleaned up. I love the hood scoops and blackout but the carbon fiber is pretty cheesy and the spot where it makes room for the badge on the nose seems a little cluttered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts