Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I searched and searched for carbon fiber stripes to match my hood and had them installed yesterday, what do you think?

I just realized I'm in the wrong forum...meant to be in the SRT8 section.........oh well.........

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Looks pretty dang good to me. The black stripes really set off those silver cars. Not sure I've seen the combination of the body line and strobes together.... looks good!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
very nice...im considering something like it for my white IE...im thinking it would be over kill

·
Registered
183 Posts
Very nice!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wooooo..Iv got a base SE and want those stripes ..I priced the aftermarket and they are spendy..Mine is silver also. Im now working on just the fog lights and front damper. Does anyone know if the SE wire harness will have the heated miirrors connection?. I heard from the sale man that they use the same harness and just block off the unused connections. I guess its down to all show and no go ..but I realy like to see those heads turn

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice stripes....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I like the contrast and pattern of the stripe. I'd be up for a cruise as well, it'd be nice to meet other challenger owners in the area.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good Steve!! When is the next "Cruise"?
Tony!!!!!!!! Waz UPPPPPPPP?....I'm going to announce a cruise for Sat 3/26 at 5pm this week. Its the weekend before my 'Dyno Weekend Blowout', more on that HERE . Tony, you won't believe these stripes, they are Carbon Fiber and match the hood from the factory, I am pumped!!! Be sure to come out for the cruise and don't you dare miss my Dyno Event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care,,,,,,,,,

·
Super Moderator
14,138 Posts
Very creative stripe. I like how it combines the classic Challenger and AAR 'Cuda stripe designs with the new carbon fiber look.

By the way, as requested, I moved this thread to the SRT 6.1 forum.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who made the kit and how much?
I got the stripes from Rocky Mountain Graphics. Brent the guys name is and he is awesome with customer service. His email is: [email protected]

He sometimes has these stripes on Ebay for $249, which is what I paid. My installer said they are top notch.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks good, very unique :)
Don!!! So whats it going to take to get you to come to this Event?...its been, what, 2 or 3 years now?......come on out!!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
once I get my car back, I'll have a better ability to answer that question, I said in the lx thread I'd be out for it, or atleast seriously try, wanted to try dyno time, but it looks like it's booked up solid. if not, I'm down on saturday!

Don!!! So whats it going to take to get you to come to this Event?...its been, what, 2 or 3 years now?......come on out!!!!!

showoff! haha!! car looks great, the stripes would look earily familiary to Steve's :) maybe a little thicker in the front :pimp:

Steve, how do you think those stripes will look on this:

Yes, that's right!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man I really like those strips on the silver SRT, which happens to be the color of my SRT. Hate to copy you but that combination is incredible and I may just have to apply that to my car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts