Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well must say this thing sounds great, and for only $421 bucks was an awesome buy.. Fit and finish was a little off but the muffler shop I went to made it work. You have to use your original tips. So happy my car finally sounds as good as it looks. :banana:

·
Registered
675 Posts
I heard the JEGS system on a car at the shop I use. Gotta say I've heard many different
systems...it was the best. I asked the owner what it cost, and couldn't believe my ears.
Great buy!

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
I have the Heartthrob. Which is the company that makes them for jegs. So they are the same thing I believe. I switched from the Blastin bobs resonator delete. This is a great option when you don't want to spend a ton.

The only other one I might look at in the future is the loudmouth.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have had the Summit version of the Heartthrob exhaust for over a year now. It is still sounding great and I get lots of complements on it. I installed it myself and did not have any complaints about the fitment. The drivers side pipe fits real close to the differential but does not touch. I did paint the exhaust with VHT before I installed it and it shows no signs of rust here in Florida.

I had to put up with awful drone until the exhaust got broken in, but it is not a problem now. Best $400 you can spend for an exhaust.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I am pretty sure it is exactly the same as the heartthrob. I was thinking that maybe Jegs sent me the wrong year kit or something. But I must say Jegs did refund me the cost of the extra work I had to have done to make it fit without hesitation. Very nice to have a big company have such good customer service. And I agree best 400 bucks for an exhaust. And not have to feel like I did a halfass job. So much for my gas mileage I can keep my foot off the go pedal, just puts a smile on my face.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts