Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,762 Posts
There is no ability to upload videos directly to the forum. As mentioned, Youtube, or link to video on One Drive, etc.

A Guy

Reactions: Mondingo77

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup that’s what I told him earlier I hope he does I am curious to see how it sounds to be Honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will do it. Want to make a better video and fly bye. When the muffler shop revved it, the mic cut out. I’ll post what I have for now and do a better video this weekend.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just added to small videos. I promise to upload a new rev vid and a drive by this weekend. Sorry guys. Check my first post. Uploaded to it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Exact same exhaust setup I put together, except I used the knock-off super 10's on amazon for $20 each. Year and a half later and 35k miles still loving it!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I’m in challenger #3 and I’ve had 5 different exhausts. The super 10 reso delete package is the best yet. I had super 10s on my A5 and I thought it was obnoxious. Super 10s on this A8 sport mode traction control off and shifting manually is the best note.

I am looking to upgrade to srt stock manifolds and mids. That will be the icing on the cake.

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
119 Posts
Hi everyone, I looked into super 10s for my challenger a little while ago and gave up on it. Time to revisit. Would they work on my car? I noticed that was a 392. I have a 2017 RT with the M6. If so, is the best installation to install in place of mid mufflers and delete the resonators in the back? I have the mid muffler delete and I love it but after 2 years I WANT LOUDER! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sounds good. Daytona Converters? Where do you live? I’m in Palm Coast. I deal with them all the time. Usally just buy our converters from them but I do send any cut and weld jobs to them. Do you ever go to 1 Daytona 1st Saturday of the month? Hasn’t been great with all this crap going on but hopefully it will start picking up. Lots of Challengers there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts