Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members. My name is Bob and I'm retired as of recent. I own 2 of the latter-day Challengers, but I've been a Mopar guy since 18 years of age. Most of my drag racing was with the B-body Roadrunners and I've owned dozens, litterally, of the old big block cars. Just installed a Kenne Bell supercharger in my '09 SRT8 Challenger and it rocks. I'm going to be looking thru the club forums to find the best tires for drag racing, and I'm sure that I'll meet some real nice folks along the way.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, You might want to start another thread about your tire question. Alot of hard core guys don't look here and might miss the question. The search function is kinda hard to find stuff in.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Welcome to CT! With the mods you have so far you''ll need Drag Radials or slicks. I have M & H DRs 275/45/18s but with the SRT8 you''ll need wheels that fit over the Brembos. These guys on here will help you spend your retirement fun :) d.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Bob, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Welcome old bean and loads of good information available :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts